Multiplier (51-200 Employees, 633% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A BIT ABOUT US
We’re at the forefront of one of the most exciting evolutions of our generation – remote staffing. No longer do employers have to hire according to geography, and no longer do employees have to worry about proximity to work and daily commutes. Today, companies can hire the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world. But they need digital solutions to help them streamline the process…
Welcome to Multiplier! Our global employment platform empowers companies to hire people all across the world by managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes – all from one software system. It’s a game changer!
We’re on a mission to impact economies of scale by enabling companies to hire the best candidate for the job, regardless of location. We’re backed by some of the best in the game (Sequoia and Golden Gate Ventures), led by domain level experts, growing, and seeking brilliant like minded enthusiasts to join our team.
Role Designation: Vendor Operations Manager
Reporting To: Sr. Manager, Strategy and special projects team
We are looking for a hard-working vendor operations manager to assist our company in making sound purchasing decisions. Responsibilities include monitoring IT vendors to ensure compliance with company policies, interacting with our clients to receive orders, answer clients queries, placing the orders with our vendors and following up for timely deliveries.
To be successful as a vendor operations manager, you should be detail-oriented and adept at negotiating vendor contracts. Ultimately, an outstanding vendor manager should be able to multitask effectively as well as demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Vendor Operations Manager Responsibilities:
● Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
● Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
● Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
● Continually monitoring incoming purchase requests to respond with timely information
● Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
● Provide best client service with efficient order management and be proactive in sharing updates with the clients
● Identify ways to improve revenue and profitability by expanding the vendor network and expanding the product portfolio
Vendor Operations Manager Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, marketing, business administration, or a related field.
● Proven experience working as a vendor operations manager.
● Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
● The ability to multitask effectively.
● Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
● Effective written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent work ethic and dedication to the responsibilities
Equal employment opportunity
Multiplier is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.