Genesis (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
OBRIO is one of the largest and most successful subsidiaries of Genesis. We have been developing our products for almost 3 years and have four applications and one successful exit in our portfolio. Our monthly audience is over 2 million users, and the Nebula app ranks first among the world’s astrological apps in terms of gross profit and traffic. In 2020 – our company has grown more than 5 times.
At this difficult time, one of our priorities is to support: our employees and their families, the Armed Forces, the Ukrainian economy. We understand how important it is now to create new jobs for Ukrainians, so we continue to strengthen our team. We are confident that together we will make an even more significant contribution to the revival of Ukraine’s economy and accelerate our victory!
The Operations manager will take on some of the tasks of setting up and supporting the processes that will allow the team to be as efficient as possible. They will handle the day-to-day operational tasks of the team: working directly with portfolio products, processes within the team,
engage in R&D activities and financial control.
Why OBRIO? With us you will have:
- Unlimited growth: there is an opportunity to perform more ambitious tasks, get any skill and continue to grow with it or create your own direction or product.
- Opportunity to grow into CEO, COO or managed a product team
- Here you will be part of a strong team, surrounded by people who are ready to support you, share your interests and contribute to your development.
- Participation in building businesses for capitalization with a budget of 100 million dollars
- Maximum autonomy and minimum bureaucracy. We set up our work in such a way as to be able to solve any questions as quickly as possible. At the same time, we expect full autonomy from our employees and the ability to make decisions.
- Continuous monitoring of competitors and implementing of their best practices
- Organization and assistance of day-to-day operational processes
- Participation in creating and supporting revenue streams
- Making with financial analysis of company products portfolio
- Similar experience of 1 year or more
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Sheets
- Advanced English
- Responsible and systematic work
- Analytical thinking
- Flexibility of thinking
- Energy and ability to see through to the end result
- Ability to implement turnkey tasks
- Willingness to work at monotony
- Willingness to take on complex tasks, to exceed expectations
Nice to have:
- Experience with project management tools: Trello, Notion
- Ability to set up and optimize processes
- Ability to set priorities
- Understanding of p&l, business strategy
- Experience of working with IT products
Terms and benefits, what we offer:
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world remotely;
- Preservation of the workplace without cuts during the war;
- 20 days off per year, unlimited number of sick days at the expense of the company;
- Providing equipment if it’s necessary;
- Online services of a corporate doctor at the expense of the company, medical insurance in Ukraine or compensation of a fixed amount of medical insurance abroad after passing the probationary period;
- Large corporate library (we buy all the necessary literature, webinars, workshops), internal online meetings and lectures;
- Education compensation;
- Corporate culture: help with relocation to safe places, counseling on legal stay abroad, information on support for citizens of third countries, help with finding housing;
- Online events and team building.
Join our OBRIO team!