Paula's Choice (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational brand that is 26 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to make the best choices for their skin. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
What we offer you*:
- A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Flexible spending account, Employee assistance program
- Fitness perks, meditation app membership and more
- Product samples and discounts
- Generous PTO
- Exceptional environment
*Please note these benefits are only available to full-time Paula’s Choice employees.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: From providing basic order information to researching complex concerns, strong skills in customer service, data entry, research, trouble shooting and resolution help to ensure all client needs are met and that exemplary service is provided with each interaction.
As an Order/CSR Specialist , a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Up to 8 hours on phone calls with customers, 5 days per week
- Resolve customer inquiries each day via phone, email, and chat
- Process orders, prepare correspondence and enter client orders with accuracy
- Handle shipping, tracking, and delivery inquiries
- Be friendly, empathetic, and professional with customers, in any circumstance
- Keep composure under stressful situations and escalations
- Highly motivated self-starter, detail and quality oriented and ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Must be a strong team player with a positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal skills and experience.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
Location: Fully remote within the US
Hours: Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm PST with flexibility required as business needs dictate
Physical requirements: Ability to handle long periods of both sitting and screen time
Travel requirements: N/A
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service resolving customer inquiries via phone, email and chat.
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, and managing time effectively
- Ability to hold yourself accountable and stay self-motivated
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills and computer skills
- 40+ WPM
- Phone contact handling skills and, as well strong writing ability
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
What can help you really stand out:
- Experience in skincare or a closely related industry is strongly preferred
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected] Please note: This email is intended for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements..
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Privacy Notice.