KnowBe4 (501+ Employees, 66% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Remote positions open to the US only.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for reviewing every invoice for accuracy and quality, and processing every purchase order/quote on a daily basis. This role will communicate with internal/external customers to address all payment-related inquiries and/or console questions.
- Review and validate all order paperwork submitted to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Review contracts to identify invoicing, special subscription invoicing terms, payment and acceptance terms
- Provide customers with access to the KnowBe4 console
- Quality check invoices prepared by other Order Management team members for customer orders to ensure accuracy before billing customers
- Upload Tax Certificates
- Respond to all emails from customers related to access to the console and billing, or route correspondence accordingly
- Tally and handle deposits for checks received in office
- Enter and process all incoming orders accurately and timely.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Fluent in multiple languages preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.