Now Hiring: Remote Paid Ads Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Anywhere / Remote (Work hours in Asia or Europe timezones)
Do You Believe?
Do you believe sleep is the foundation of success in life?
Do you believe an afternoon nap is better than coffee?
Do you believe in being effective rather than looking busy?
Do you believe in choosing cooperation over competition?
Do you believe in showing gratitude every single day?
Do you believe and resonate with our core values?
List of values: https://www.vansburg.com/values
If so, this could be an amazing opportunity for you!
We are looking for an analytical, creative, and dependable Paid Ads Manager to help us become the #1 sleep accessories brand.
We need someone who:
- Pays good attention to detail in everything you do.
- Has a creative mind, and is comfortable generating interesting ideas for ad creative.
- Has excellent analytical skills, and enjoys using these skills to solve problems.
- Takes a data-driven approach and loves diving into excel spreadsheets.
- Has a good understanding and appreciation of marketing.
We would prefer someone with 1-2 years of Facebook or Google Ads experience.
If you do not have the experience, but instead, have the drive and motivation to learn, please also feel free to apply.
Who We Are
At Vansburg, we believe people will experience joy and satisfaction working in an environment that has a clear direction, strong values, minimal bureaucracy, and that fosters appreciation, recognition, learning, and growth.
We believe when people are in this environment, we’re able to create something truly cool and beautiful together.
Through Vansburg’s primary consumer-facing brand, Manta Sleep, we believe sleep is the foundation of everything good that happens in life, so we work to empower light sleepers to sleep better and do more.
You can find out more information at:
What You’re Doing
Assisting in the management of our monthly ad budget on Facebook and Google for our hero brand: Manta Sleep.
- Testing, optimizing, improving, expanding our paid ad spend on Facebook and YouTube.
- Scaling while maintaining a solid Cost Per Conversion / ROAS.
- Completing extensive research into ad creative trends, to adopt for our brand.
- Briefing our internal/external creative teams with your ad ideas to test on our ad channels.
- Writing copy for our ads and video scripts.
- Segmenting interest groups, testing new audiences, starting new campaigns.
- Analyzing data and taking appropriate actions to achieve our targets.
- Ensuring internal reports and key documents are kept updated in line with platform changes, and optimization techniques.
- Reporting regularly to the Paid Advertising Lead.
Someone who is fluent in English
As English is the foundation for success in a position targeting the USA market, you need to be a native English speaker.
Someone who understands American culture
It’s challenging to create advertising for the USA market, without an understanding or interest in American culture.
Someone who is analytical and comfortable with numbers
A big part of paid advertising success is in data analysis and interpretation. You must be analytical and comfortable with data, numbers, math, statistics.
Someone who is comfortable working on creative projects
High-quality creative has never been more important in paid advertising. You will need to have your finger on the pulse, researching market-leading ad creative concepts, and translate your research into briefs for our creative team.
Someone who has great copywriting skills
You should be comfortable writing captions for our Facebook Ads that are engaging for our target audience. Bonus points if you have experience with scriptwriting for video ads!
Someone who is empathetic & creative
Success in paid advertising not only depends on numbers but also your empathy & creativity. You need to be a student of human nature to discover new ways to get our message across.
Someone who has superb attention to details
You are someone who pays attention to every little detail – not only in your work but in everything you do.
Someone who is organized
Being organized is critical for success in this position. You have to manage hundreds of ad sets and ads. Being organized should come naturally to you. Is your room organized? Is your life organized? Is your desk organized? If they are, you are probably the right fit.
Someone who is a self-learner & problem solver
After initial training, much of the work will depend on your ability to learn, and problem solve. Advertising platforms (especially Facebook) are continually evolving, which means you need to as well. You are expected to bring solutions rather than problems to the table.
Someone who is proactive and eager to take on responsibility
In a small business environment, things come up, and problems need to be solved. If you are the kind of person who sits back and thinks “that’s not my responsibility” then please don’t apply.
Someone who genuinely cares about others
If you are the kind of person that genuinely cares about others, and gives generously of your time and energy in helping others, then we want you on our team.
Your career development will be supported in 3 primary ways at Vansburg:
- Autonomy – your team leader defines the goal, you decide how to get there.
- Learning – you will be given regular training and support for whatever else you want to learn.
- Strength – we believe in maximizing your strengths rather than improving your weaknesses, so your role can be adjusted to leverage what you’re naturally good at.
We believe office politics is destructive, small-minded, and evil.
We believe in fostering cooperation rather than competition.
We believe in open and transparent communication.
We believe in showing appreciation and gratitude every day.
We believe the best ideas should win – not who the ideas came from.
At the end of the day, who better to describe the work culture at Vansburg than our team members?
Here is what some of them have to say:
“My favorite thing about working at Vansburg is the flexibility it offers. We have control over our projects, our learnings, and our work time, which is truly a blessing. ” – Daisy
“We are trusted to get our jobs done however we want to with no micromanagement. I believe this kind of autonomy is rooted in trust. Trust in us to get things done, and trust in knowing that we have the right person for the job.” – Lia
“A culture of mutual respect and safety – we’re encouraged to share ideas freely and speak up when we have a different POV, and I think that’s very healthy.” – Nadia
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range: $1000-$3000 USD per month.
- Bonus Program: Company-wide bonus program.
- Starting Vacation Days: 14 days per year.
- Open & Transparent Workplace.
- Freedom & Control over Your Schedule.
- Ownership of Your Work & Creativity.
- No Bureaucracy.
- Training Resources & Continual Development.
If so, we want to talk to you!
***Please ONLY apply using the link on the Apply Now button.***