Stamped.io Pte Ltd (11-50 Employees, 471% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Stamped is an AI-powered ecommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
Are you currently a Partner Manager or Customer Success Manager looking for that next big challenge? Does joining a small team where you can have an enormous impact on the direction of a fast-moving start-up sound exciting? Are you passionate about helping others succeed? If you answered yes to these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a proactive, personable, and resourceful Partner Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will be a key in developing our indirect sales channel. You’ll be helping our agency partners to get up and running on our platform as well as assisting their success by supporting the sales process with their clients. We are looking for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves, build a program and make things better so that we exceed the expectations of our partners and their clients every day.
Note: Please only apply if you are a current legal resident of Canada or the United States and comfortable working in a fully remote role.
- Onboard our new partners helping to ensure that they understand our platform and our Partner Program.
- Work with existing partners to help activate them, and achieve Stamped’s goals.
- Build strong relationships with our partners, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their businesses more effective and successful.
- Collaborate with the support team, sales, success and other internal stakeholders to help ensure we quickly resolve partner technical issues.
- Proactively engage our partner community and drive education and adoption of our platform in the partner sales process.
- Forecast and manage a pipeline of partner sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement best practice tools and processes that will help us ensure our partner’s success.
- Be the ‘Voice of our Partners’ in internal discussions with the product, marketing and support teams.
- Prior experience in customer success, channel or partner management role within a SaaS company.
- Prior experience working with ecommerce agencies is a huge plus.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Experience with creating partner centric sales enablement tools.
- Confident and proactive team player who is self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with partners and their customers.
- Tech-savvy and with a passion for learning and improving.
- Experience in driving your own KPIs through the activities of others.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise across all levels and departments both externally with partners and within Stamped.io.
- Comfortable working in a remote-working environment.
- Some travel required.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and diverse team of tech enthusiasts
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your discipline
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing team!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS e-commerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.