Spiff (201-500 Employees, 600% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Partner Marketing Manager
Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client’s systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
Who we are looking for…
Spiff is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a partner marketing program for a B2B company or brand. If you are a lifelong learner and hungry to influence marketing strategy and generate a pipeline for a growing business, this is the job for you! We are also looking for a team player that can both provide and receive feedback as well as the ability to balance working smart with working hard.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Plan, implement, and track partner marketing activities to support aggressive pipeline goals.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to drive co-marketing activities with key partners to drive the pipeline for the business.
- Build awareness and drive engagement with our partner ecosystem.
- Educate and inform partners of new campaigns, content, programs, and events driven by marketing.
- Work closely with our SDR team to monitor leads as they progress to sales.
- Influence at all levels and work effectively across functions with excellent communication skills.
- Evaluate program and partner performance and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and develop new partner opportunities.
- Expand upon existing partner collateral and communication channels.
- Drive leads from partner marketing activities by encouraging partners to submit leads and co-marketing activities.
- Representing the Spiff brand at events or partner meetings
- Partner Enablement and Follow-up:
- Work with partners and enable them to generate revenue by supporting and guiding marketing plans.
- Ensure partners are aware of any new material, promotions, campaigns, and/or information deemed beneficial in recommending Spiff to their clients
- Responsible for reporting marketing contributions, keeping in line with budget and marketing performance goals.
- Strategic Communications:
- Proactively communicate campaigns, identify opportunities for co-marketing, and keep partners informed of any needed materials on a regular basis
- Take a hands-on approach to participate in partner meetings and marketing team meetings to give visibility to marketing projects.
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
- Understanding of the partner-driven business model
- A creative mind with the ability to use data-driven insights to generate results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in customer-facing roles, providing a basic level of support and information to those who request assistance
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with different teams and departments
- Self-starter, can work independently and proactively
- 3-5+ years of working directly with partners, developing marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS/B2B
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable on the phone and in-person meetings
- Event management skills to assist with managing partner events
- Exceptional planning and communications skills
- Advanced ability to deliver business presentations to both internal and external customers
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Up to $2400 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company-sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.