Smile CDR (201-500 Employees, 556% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
THERE’S A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT
The Smile CDR platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language. Consider a career with us today.
Smile CDR is a strong brand with established trust and reputation in global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will develop and lead the new Marketplace Partner business model strategy and then implement and manage this model for Smile CDR.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The Partner Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating and reporting on all cooperative partner marketing opportunities, campaigns, programs, and projects. This position will play a vital role on the marketing team in guiding and assisting all partner marketing initiatives. The incumbent will need to develop a deep understanding of our partners’ business objectives.
- Plan and help build and execute related marketing programs plans by identifying and leveraging partner marketing opportunities for Smile CDR by our enterprise-sized partners.
- Coordinate execution to maximize benefits.
- Coordinate the development of co-branded marketing materials, content, and campaigns for resellers and other technology partners.
- Track and report on the status of Smile CDR Partner programs and cooperative marketing funds – both incoming and outgoing.
- Coordinate with other marketing team members to develop partner-specific content and announcements, distribute and amplify content via website and Smile owned/managed social channels.
- When applicable, optimize content for search engines and ensure brand and voice consistency.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status reports and quarterly and annual content performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing related data.
- Provide additional support to the marketing and sales teams as required.
- Actively promote a diverse, inclusive and respectful work environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Ensure that interactions with all persons are in keeping with the highest standards of conduct and behaviour and comply with all applicable policies.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a channel, partner or general marketing role.
- Combined experience with post-secondary education in business, management, journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field of study.
- Experience in roles at B2B technology start-ups and/or the Health IT industry is preferred.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and information to translate complex ideas into client-friendly language.
- Proven creative problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use software including Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot and more.
- Ability to work in a team and interact efficiently with teams, colleagues and clients.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.