Elastic (501+ Employees, 58% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business-it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
Are you looking for a fast-paced, constantly evolving, innovative, engaging, socially conscious and responsible work environment? If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
At Elastic, we want to welcome you as the newest member of our partner organization in the Americas as a Partner Sales Manager . We are a fast-growing, publicly-traded ISV, and we have more partners who want to work with us than we know what to do with! If you are a cheerful, hard-working, motivated, well-organized and caring person, let’s connect to discuss this opportunity.
In this role, we will ask you to support our East region Enterprise sales organization by helping to prioritize our partners for the region. Your talents are needed to increase interactions between Elastic account executives and their partner counterparts. Come join us and become an integral part of the East sales team at Elastic!
What you will be doing:
- You will help Elastic prioritize, recruit, manage, and expand its partner ecosystem for the East sales region
- Increase partner activity, leads and opportunities
- You will drive cross-functional activities with partners and stakeholders to integrate, market and sell these differentiated offerings
What You Bring Along:
- 7+ years info direct selling and partner management experience
- Ability to thrive in a matrix organization; ideally you have experience driving successful cross-functional programs or processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English – both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter, kindness and a positive attitude, with a learner and growth mindset
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave