Airtable (501+ Employees, 248% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” We believe well-designed, integrated business systems are critical to our teams’ executing on this vision. As the PRM Product manager / Systems Analyst you will be responsible for developing and delivering a world class experience for our Partnership teams.
We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
- Be a thought leader and partner closely with key stakeholders to define capability driven PRM roadmap aligned to business goals and priorities.
- Responsible for building scalable solutions for complex business problems in the channel partner ecosystem
- Responsible for stakeholder management to drive alignment across cross functional teams on strategic and transformational initiatives
- Lead the digital transformation journey and own timely delivery of initiatives.
- Hands on work involves Requirements gathering and functional testing and co-ordinate business UAT of projects and change requests
- Serve as the SME and primary contact between our channel business partners and technology team/vendors to ensure the scope well-documented and transformed into conceptual technical solutions
- Providing technical support and maintenance of existing systems, as needed
- Discover new opportunities to optimize existing processes to gain efficiency and improve user experience and productivity
- Develop and author as-is and to-be business process/data flows, user journey maps, presentations, and effectively communicate the product vision and solutions at all levels in the organization
- Define what success looks like for this space and develop ways to measure and monitor success
- Stay current on platform new features and releases; influence the team on implementing best practices
Who you are
- 10+ years experience in implementing complex, transformational CRM/PRM initiatives spanning but not limited to technologies like Salesforce, CPQ or similar technologies
- In depth hands-on experience using Salesforce to develop business solutions for core channel Processes (Partner Portal, Onboarding, Partner training, Certification/Specialization, deal registrations, lead to partners, partner development funds, Partner Opportunity management and external CPQ quoting and so on)
- Excellent project management skills and is well versed with PM methodologies
- Experience with agile-scrum methodologies for sprint execution
- Capable of driving difficult conversions, ability to influence and removing roadblocks to execute business strategies
- Ability to zoom in and out and able to switch gears with evolving business priorities
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen, excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas effectively
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or equivalent
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!