GameAnalytics is currently the #1 analytics tool for anyone building a mobile game, from indie developers, games studios to established publishers. Our network is approaching 100,000 games, which are played by more than 1.2 billion people each month.
What’s our mission? To help game developers make the right decisions based on data. And by joining our team, you’ll be working on new and innovative products to help tens of thousands of people in the industry do just that.
GameAnalytics is a growing organisation with our team spread across Europe. We’re also growing as a business and need to develop an HR and Administration team that takes this into account. Within the team, we deal with all aspects of the employee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, performance and holistic employee wellbeing. There are a lot of exciting opportunities open across the business. It means we’re hiring and bringing new people onboard all the time! This is why we’ve decided to hire a dedicated person to complete the payroll process.
For this position, the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in our team. You will be responsible for the timely distribution of a large part of our total rewards. This will include overseeing our payroll, pensions and various scheme like our cycle-to-work and company loans. Though we currently mainly operate in two countries — UK and Denmark — we are growing quickly and you could find yourself overseeing the payroll needs in other jurisdiction, should that be part of your career ambitions.
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
- Act as the first line support for Payroll related queries and requests from employees
- Collation and submission of monthly payroll data to the Finance team and also manage all entries onto our payroll system.
- Assisting with the monthly UK and Danish payroll
- Review of the payroll output reports returned from the provider for accuracy using payroll controls
- Maintaining all employee and contractor records within both HR and payroll administration.
- Prepare payroll documents during the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Support with ongoing management of data input cleansing, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Partner with Finance and HR to ensure accurate payments and new starter onboarding is streamlined
- Liaise with external third parties (e.g. pension provider, cycle-to-work provider etc.)
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Manage external payroll relationships and continually monitor the service provided and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Experience in a Payroll administration-based role, within a fast-paced environment
- Experience using In-house and Outsourced software
- Good UK Statutory knowledge
- Strong communication skills to ensure Payroll provides an excellent employee experience
- Outstanding organisation skills with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Excel/ Google sheets
- Good Danish Statutory knowledge
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations within other (non-UK or Danish) European countries
- Knowledge of Salary sacrifice schemes – advise what’s available
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EU only.