Gusto (501+ Employees, 61% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Senior People Technology Analyst
Gusto is growing our People Technology team and looking for a dynamic People Technology Analyst! We’re looking for a highly skilled and experienced Workday Analyst for Payroll, Time and Absence, and Benefits. This role designs and maintains business process configurations, external integrations, performs audits, executes testing and serves as a thought partner to the Payroll, Workforce Management and Benefits functional teams. We need a strong collaborator who is able to understand and support functional people technology. You’ll deliver scalable solutions leveraging people technologies in partnership with Payroll, Benefits and Business teams.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Maintain Workday Payroll, Time and Absence and Benefits modules including configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Partner with other Business Technology teams to create, implement, and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully and resolving issues
- Analyze current processes and makes recommendations for improvement
- Communicate and manage the design, build and launch strategies
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience administering or providing analyst support for robust people technologies like Workday, SAP, Ultipro or similar systems
- 4+ years of Experience in implementing, configuring, and supporting Workday Payroll and Time Tracking and Absence. Preferred experience with Benefits and International.
- Expert-level knowledge of Workday security model
- Organized, efficient and able to prioritize effectively while looking to build on system configuration skills
- Creative problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing employee experience beyond the status quo
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
- Prior experience working for a fast-paced company is highly desirable.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $108k-125k/yr in Denver & most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Our company considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]