Brightline / Brightline Health (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral and developmental care to children and families. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families.
At Brightline, everything comes together for children and families. We provide multidisciplinary care, including behavioral therapy, psychiatry and medication support, occupational therapy, speech language therapy, and more. You’ll be a part of a team that provides care for a range of children’s behavioral and developmental conditions—including anxiety, depression, ADHD, disruptive behavior, and meeting speech and language and occupational therapy needs. As part of our team, you’ll experience:
- Collaborative team: We’re convening a tight-knit team of clinicians, entrepreneurs, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers driven by our shared mission. Here, you’ll have a team of people to share ideas, to ask questions and to always have your back.
- Time back for care: We surround you with support and beautifully designed tools to handle the tasks that typically take you away from your clients—scheduling, billing, back and forth with community-based providers and schools—so you can spend more time caring for families.
- Supportive design: We are providing behavioral health care in a new way and have designed our digital tools, processes, and clinics with that in mind. Clinicians and families have provided guidance to us every step of the way, and we’ll continue that to keep improving.
- Ongoing learning and growth: We want every member of the team to continue learning and developing in their own life and career. We build in opportunities for supervision, cross-training and ongoing education so you can connect with and learn with your team.
- Culture of wellness: We believe it’s easier to change the world when your needs are covered so we are committed to building a work environment that works for you, including excellent compensation and benefits.
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a medical provider (Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist, PMHNP-BC, APRN, Developmental Pediatrician, or general Pediatrician with Behavioral Health passion) to join our small, but mighty, founding clinical team. Come help us provide the very best care to our patients and their families, making our first clinic a place children love to be.
- Provide excellent care for children ages 3 to 12 years, working closely with their parents and caregivers
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management services. This includes clinical evaluations and treatment plan development.
- Support all aspects of children’s treatment plans by collaborating with other clinicians and team members – have conversations, participate in team huddles, communicate your ideas and treatment approach
- Come to staff meetings ready to learn, teach, and communicate. We have regular rounds for team-based work as well as structured trainings and didactics for our clinician’s continued development
- Document your work with children and parents with high levels of accuracy and timeliness – we make this easy by providing you with a simple electronic health record (and support!) and paid time in your schedule reserved for documentation!
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- Expertise in delivering psychiatric services and medication management to children and an active state license to practice
- Willingness to obtain licensure in multiple states as needed
- If licensed as a PMHNP, board certified status or board eligible status is required
- Experience in family-centered care models (parent management training is a plus!)
- A desire for team-based collaboration in your clinical work
- A warm, engaging clinical style and love your work with children and families
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) like nobody’s business
- Comfort with clinical documentation. Most of our systems are designed with you in mind, so you’ll thrive if you can learn them quickly and provide feedback on how to make them better.
- Enthusiasm for being part of the founding team and an active contributor to our innovative pediatric behavioral health approach
- The drive to be part of building something new – to work hard, to be your best self and to change the lives of our families.
We support flexible schedules, including evening and weekend hours.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.