Softgames (51-200 Employees, 5% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SOFTGAMES is looking for a People & Culture Manager to join our team. We are a remote first company and the home of 100 people from all over the world. We believe in proactive, independent teams with the freedom to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and with the mission to create fun and everlasting Instant Games.
Are you eager to demonstrate your organizational talent and build a remote company where people thrive? If you are a true HR allrounder and want to have a real impact in your work as well as be a part of an amazing success story: join SOFTGAMES as People & Culture Manager, and demonstrate and expand your people and culture skills.
Please apply only if you have the right to work in Germany. We do not relocate / offer visa sponsorship for this position.
- Create the framework that enables our peoples’ development and continuous learning.
- Shape career paths with clear objectives and goals for our employees in collaboration with stakeholders and work with our Producers to implement them.
- Contribute to build an exceptional workplace where people thrive.
- Share ownership for all our activities around the employee lifecycle initiatives, driving culture, engagement, and retention efforts.
- Provide immediate responses to resolve employee questions/requests.
- Contribute to our feedback culture through the implementation of new feedback processes.
- Shaping a modern people & culture function making use of new tools and automating administrative processes where possible.
- Focusing on developing people processes that add a high value and consider the individual needs of our teams.
- Professional experience of at least 4 years in a generalistic people & culture role
- You have worked in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment before
- Experience in developing suiting processes for remote teams with flat hierarchies and a high amount of individual responsibility
- You have an open personality and a proactive attitude
- You have the ability to connect with people, listen and truly understand their needs to provide an excellent employee experience
- You like finding pragmatic solutions and making things simple
- You are a real team player and communicate openly and honestly
- You are a very focused and process-driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes
- Experience in HR administration and German labour and contract law
- You are fluent in German and English
- As a Plus: Located in Berlin
SOFTGAMES offers a competitive package, including:
- Remote first – We have a flexible working setup. Either fully remote wherever you are or on-site in our modern office in central Berlin – You decide.
- Flexible working hours – Structure your working hours to your needs. No crunch, no overtime!
- Generous vacation regulation no matter where you are!
- Home office allowance – Working from home but something is missing? We offer a budget to make your home office as productive as possible.
- Further Training – Everyone at SOFTGAMES is offered training opportunities to strengthen their skills or learn something new!
- Studio – We’re a remote-first company but also offer a super modern office with state-of-the-art tech, based in the center of Berlin.
- Equipment – Choose between a MacBook Pro or Lenovo Laptop.
- Meal allowances – A monthly budget is additionally granted to be spent for your lunches.
- Wellness Benefits – Access to Virtual Yoga, Meditation, and more to stay healthy!
- Monthly extra grant for home office electricity + internet costs.
- Swag – Enjoy our stylish Hoodies, Bags, Mugs, etc.
- Christmas gifts – A tradition of unique and rewarding Christmas gifts.
- Epic company parties – Regular company parties to celebrate, including Carnival, Summer Party, Oktoberfest and Christmas Party.
- Retreat – Every year the entire company gets together to learn, share ideas, focus on the future, and celebrate our successes. Our events in general are epic but our off-side Retreat is one of a kind.
- Team events – We have regular Casual Fridays, virtual Game Nights, Pub Quizzes, Team lunches and much more.
SOFTGAMES is the leading instant gaming company. We develop casual, truly social games that can be played instantly across all devices. Our hypersocial blockbuster game “Bubble Shooter Pro” became a global top grossing game on Facebook and is played by millions of people around the world every day. We partner closely with Facebook, Samsung and more to craft the next generation of instant games that billions of people can play together. SOFTGAMES is a remote first company and the home of 100 people from all over the world. We believe in proactive, independent teams with the freedom to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and with the mission to create fun and everlasting Instant Games.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.