Aurora Solar (201-500 Employees, 174% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As a distributed, people first, company, our focus is on building out a high-impact People team. You will be a key contributor in ensuring that our HR policies and programs scale as we double in headcount in the next year and collaborate across the People team to drive meaningful outcomes.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and bolster existing HR programs such as benefits programs, immigration management, compliance, etc
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of HR systems, policies, and procedures
- Partner with HR Business Partner and Compensation functions to ensure scalable and responsive processes for employee lifecycle management
- Partner with our Recruitment team to ensure a seamless new hire and onboarding experience
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Oversee programs related to employee lifecycle events (onboarding, offboarding, employee review cycles)
- Partner with our DE&I ERGs and Workplace Experience team to further Aurora’s commitment towards creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
- Own and iterate on benefits programs (renewal, open enrollment, adoption and implementation of new programs)
What we value:
- 4+ years of direct HR or People Operations experience
- (PHR/SHRM-CP a plus)
- Demonstrated experience with benefits, payroll, and open enrollment
- Demonstrated experience implementing D&I initiatives and partnering with Employee Resource Groups
- Excited to work in a growth-stage company, having a track record of being adaptable to changing priorities in a fluid and high growth environment
- Organized with strong attention to detail approach, effectively exercising independent judgment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a successful record of implementing processes at scale
- Team player with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude
- Experience working with technical HR systems and software (HRIS Lattice a plus) and implementation experience
- Experience with managing HR processes in multiple countries. (Canada is a plus)
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.