Contentsquare (501+ Employees, 70% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
In a few words
Do you live for creating an amazing experience for people? Do you love thinking outside the box and do you refuse to settle for the status quo? Fantastic! We have big plans for the future, and we need someone like you to keep our growing team supported and fulfilled. This role will cover a lot of territory in People Operations and is critical to the success of our teams and company
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be an advocate and resource for employees. Operate as a first point of contact regarding employee questions, and advise on the day-to-day execution and interpretation of relevant People Ops guidelines, processes, and programs
- Improve the way we onboard and offboard our employees
- Be a trusted partner and collaborate with People Ops’ global key stakeholders (Payroll, HRBPs, Recruiting etc) to ensure smooth and consistent processes
- Be the face of People Ops and serve as subject matter expert when responding to employee issues
- Identify opportunities to improve workflow efficiency in compliance-intensive processes
- Take on initiatives that make People Operations more efficient
- Help create standardized metrics and evaluation processes across HR programs to ensure a data-driven approach when evaluating and addressing needs
- Collaborate with team members and across functions to develop, document, and implement new programs, processes, events, and initiatives
- Responsible for managing visa process
We’d love to meet you:
- You are fluent in German and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and transactions
- Strong HR functional expertise; knowledgeable on employment law matters, immigration, and compliance & policy management.
- Experience on German legislation.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills while exercising sound judgment
- Experience with HR technology management and implementation, with a data and insights-driven approach
- Strong support mindset. Your will to provide your support and guide the team is one of your biggest assets.
- Ideally experience in a shared services/centralized People ops environment
- You are known for your rigor and proactivity, and don’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo to find better way of working
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.