CampLife (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Pay Type: $19 – $24 per hour
Posting Date: May 27, 2022
Location: Virtual / Work from home
Consistent with the mission, vision, and values of CampLife, set up and maintain system rules for customers and support the Customer Success team in resolving complicated support issues on the CampLife software platform. While the job is performed remotely, you may need to travel from time-to-time to attend CampLife meetings and events at various locations around the country.
Necessary Qualifications for the Job
- Strong background in IT through a combination of certification and experience; formal degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred
- 3 years of applicable IT work experience
- Fundamental understanding of software configuration and programming
Fitting into the Culture
- Open to resolving questions and issues directly with customers.
- Maintains a friendly demeanor in interactions with others.
- Demonstrates a fundamental respect for others.
- Genuine interest in sharing and learning as a team.
- Creates dependable relationships with team members and other CampLife teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with customers effectively.
- Willingness to work to understand customer challenges and dedication to creatively solving them.
- Enjoys solving a variety of problems within a specific area of concern.
- Likes solving logic puzzles in software.
- Ability to quickly gather pertinent details and learn on the job.
Drive for Results
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and complete work independently.
- Resourcefulness to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Day-to-day Work Expectations
Set up and Maintain Rules
- Create new rules for customers regarding rates, discounts, promotions, etc. within the CampLife platform.
- Coordinate the development of new rule types with the Software Development team as needed.
- Maintain the functionality of existing rules during software revisions and feature releases.
- Update rules based on customer requests.
- Troubleshoot issues regarding rules (unexpected outcomes, durations, etc.) in collaboration with the Customer Success and Software Development teams.
Tier 2 Customer Support
- Address and resolve level 2 customer support tickets in the support queue.
- Receive escalated support calls from the Customer Service team and resolve issues directly with customers.
Education and Documentation
- Create end user documentation about the setup and maintenance of rules for customers.
- Document the process to create, maintain, and troubleshoot rules for team member reference.
- Help educate customers on the setup and maintenance of rules via videos, emails, etc.
- identify common issues affecting rules that may be best addressed through development changes.
- Ideate improvements in rule design and implementation to increase the utilization of rules by customers.
- Transition system rules maintained by CampLife to rules that can be maintained directly by the customer.
- Participate in QA testing of product changes and new features.
- Participate in the ongoing rules redesign/improvement project.
Perform other duties and complete special projects as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Rules queue size is controlled and maintained
- Positive customer feedback via survey ratings and other channels
- Progress on improving the scalability of rules administration and maintenance
- Sound working relationships with customers
- Effective communication and collaboration with the Customer Success and Software Development teams