Michael Todd Beauty (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are
Michael Todd Beauty is developing innovative beauty tools backed by science and driven by the belief that everyone should have access to simple, spa-quality treatments from the comfort of home at the best price.
Our brands have amassed over 10,000+ five-star reviews from happy customers, numerous awards, and hundreds of press features from the likes of Allure, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, People, and more.
About the Role
We are looking for a data-driven Performance Creative Strategist who will own creative development across our performance media channels and ensure we are constantly iterating and testing new content. This role is equal parts creative and analytical, bridging the gap between our growth marketing team and our internal and external creative partners.
This is an absolute critical position, which will be key to unlocking aggressive business growth by helping us deliver the right creative and messaging to potential customers at the right time. Channels include, but are not limited to paid social Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, display, native, connected tv, and direct mail.
This individual will report to our Director of Growth Marketing, and work cross-collaboratively with growth marketing, creative, and third-party creative agencies. The ideal candidate brings a passion for developing effective ad creative and solving growth challenges but also demonstrates the ability to think analytically and make data-driven decisions.
- Own the development cycle of best-in-class performance creative content from start to finish. This includes developing our testing/iteration roadmap, writing briefs, facilitating content production, and leveraging creative results to inform future testing and both short and long-term strategy.
- Transform creative performance and insights into codified learnings and actionable next steps that align with our results-driven content strategy and internal Creative Playbook (which you’ll help develop!)
- Map out Growth team’s content needs across various channels, brainstorm ideas for new creative, deliver detailed briefs to creative partners, manage production schedule and ensure timely delivery of effective, attention-getting assets.
- Work closely with internal and external partners such as creative agencies, in-house and freelance designers, copywriters, content creators, and influencers to source and develop content for use across paid channels.
- Benchmark ad creatives from other brands and keep the team up-to-date on creative trends in the market.
- Coordinate with our Partnerships/Influencer team to identify relevant influencers and help secure content usage rights to promote across paid channels.
- Utilize customer insights to develop content frameworks that address pain points and support the customer journey across our various personas; deliver the right message to the right people.
- Develop, document and store content, briefs and agreements in an organized and retrievable manner.
- Manage legal and licensing agreements related to content in coordination with our Legal team.
- 3-4 years of paid social experience in a fast-growing consumer company or agency managing campaigns with at least $300k monthly budgets.
- Strong analytical approach to customer and revenue growth.
- Proven experience in designing and building data-driven, marketing programs.
- Deep familiarity with marketing platforms, e-commerce KPIs, attribution modeling, incrementally testing, and analytics tools.
- A competitive salary and commission
- Relocation package
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Michael Todd Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Michael Todd Beauty is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.