NEIS Inc. (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This is a remote position.
Full and/or Part Time Phone Audit Specialist positions available.
Perform audit write ups from financial records to facilitate insurance premium audits for Worker’s Compensation and General Liability policies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities – Job Description
The auditor will work remotely from home to complete audits based on company and industry standards. The auditor will be assigned a large inventory of audits which include the necessary financial records and data obtained to complete the audit assignments. Audit assignments will require the auditor to perform the following:
- Correspond with audit contact, if necessary, to gather additional information
- Complete audit write ups based on rules and regulations for class code (s), specific state (s) and clients
- Train on and retain knowledge of premium audit fundamental guidelines
NEIS will provide the following:
- Online and on the job training
- Benefit Package – 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision (for Full Time employment only)
- Base pay – paid weekly
- Incentive production pay (based on production billable hour)– paid weekly
- Hourly production incentive rate based on experience, territory, etc.
- No waiting on audit review for payment; billable credit is given when the completed audit is submitted
- Minimal quality returns – review department corrects most errors and provides coaching notes
- No cap on incentive earnings
- Laptop computer and other equipment needed to complete job effectively
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous expenses, such as, phone, internet, etc. – monthly
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong judgement and critical thinking skills
- Competent use of spreadsheets, word processing and e-mail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- High Speed Internet
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and tax documents
- Bookkeeping experience
Why work for NEIS?
Founded in 1945, NEIS has a long history of putting our customers first to provide the services they need. That’s why many of our clients consider us their first choice when it comes to premium audit. The NEIS team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to deliver those services with the highest standard of quality. We value our employees and still have a small company feel with the advantages of a large organization. This is more than a job, this is a career.