Qualio (51-200 Employees, 600% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development. We’re growing rapidly, and in 2021 we saw 260% year-on-year revenue growth.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates in over ten countries.
What’s the opportunity?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven and product/platform architect to join our dynamic, collaborative and remote-first Qualio team!
We are looking to hire a platform architect in the United States, who will be joining our architecture team. If you’re an architect who’s looking to design SaaS software in a very progressive, fast-paced and collaborative company where you can drive change and make a huge impact – we would love to hear from you!
Our technology stack primarily consists of python, but we also use Node.js, TypeScript, React, AngularJS, REST APIs all hosted in our cloud provider AWS, but we’re open to architects who have expertise in different languages or cloud environments!
What will I be doing?
You will be working on cutting-edge, industry-leading products to deliver new features and customer value with plenty of opportunities to work on both brownfield and greenfield product developments. You will be engaged in technical discussions to aid engineering teams to drive value as well as ensuring Qualio’s strategic objectives are within reach.
What skills do I need?
- A dynamic and experienced architect who would thrive in a tech start-up environment
- You like the sound of working for a fully remote-based organization with lots of opportunities to build and own both brownfield and greenfield products from start to finish
- Work with across teams and various stakeholders from Product, Platform and Engineering to craft systems that enable engineering velocity while ensuring we are set up for the future.
- You have experience designing distributed systems across a range of technologies from front-end to backend.
- You live and work in the United States without visa restrictions or requiring sponsorship.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a proactive and positive attitude in a fast-paced, changing environment
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.
#LI-RB1 #LI-Remote #Qualio_ET