Support the Transformation Programme office by:
Developing and managing a robust Budget / Finance tracking function, working with Finance, and providing regular reporting
Main Tasks/Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
- To set up a robust budget and finance tracking function within the Programme Office
- To create and manage a fit-for-purpose time tracking (Timesheets) system
- To work with Programme Finance Business Partners ensuring a consistent approach to finance management and reporting
- To develop processes supporting budget allocation and funding requests
- To support workstream leads and project managers throughout the programme in the management of their budgets.
- Support the programme team by providing a single point of contact for all budget and finance issues; providing training as required.
- Provide regular status updates, escalating significant issues to the programme Leadership Team.
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a programme office (PMO) on large scale transformation programmes.
- 3+ years’ experience managing project and/or programme finance and budgets.
- Demonstrable knowledge of project finance (in an IT environment)
- Excellent Finance systems skills (such as SAP)
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- MS Project competence
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall project management techniques
- Experience of working remotely, including the use of collaboration tools and platforms
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- 1+ year project, programme or change management experience
- Project Management qualifications (Prince, APM etc.)
- Experience of IT transformation and change programmes
- Technical IT understanding (terminology, infrastructure basics, IT development etc.)
- Experience of working with global, multi-cultural organisations (manufacturing preferred)
- Team player with excellent communication and people skills.
- Outcome focused, analytical and decisive, thinking in terms of solutions and acts on them.
Working knowledge (oral or written) of other languages is beneficial.
ROLE ORGANISATION AND SCOPE
- No direct reports
- Regular engagement with all members of the programme team
- Providing business change support to the programme’s Expert Practitioners and workstreams
- Attendance at virtual business change team meetings
- Potential for travel within region at a later phase of the programme
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.