DappRadar (51-200 Employees, 96% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
Over the past four years, DappRadar has become the largest data-driven dapp distribution platform on the market, letting 1 million users per month discover all kinds of decentralized applications or dapps. Not only users but also researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can gain easy access to actionable market data to make informed decisions.
DappRadar prides itself on delivering high-quality, accurate insights into blockchain applications. Users can discover the value of their NFTs, manage their token holdings, or discover new and upcoming blockchain applications.
We’re growing and looking to expand our team with an experienced PR Manager to help our brand grow even more!
As our new PR Manager, your mission will be to:
- Support PR initiatives and manage day-to-day media relations functions, including media database management, news monitoring, and media outreach/ follow-ups
- Responsible for press material development from concept to completion
- Analyze brand tracking, industry trends, user needs, and the competitive landscape
- Work closely and maintain a good relationship with respective internal and external stakeholders, including PR agencies and media
- Identify, pitch, and execute media opportunities and maintain strong relationships with trade and business/ trade media
- Prepare, organize and launch PR events and provide logistical support
- Track, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of public relations and editorial results, and identify areas of improvement
We expect you to…
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience in a corporate or PR agency (experience with blockchain, crypto, or tech industries is a BIG bonus)
- Be fluent in English with impeccable command of the language
- Have proven experience in writing and editing PR content
- Have excellent relationship management skills with a positive, can-do attitude
- Be organized, flexible, and collaborative with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency
- Have knowledge of news monitoring and analytics tools
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, proactive and independently motivated
- Have a strong desire to learn and make a difference
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or a related field is a plus
Why DappRadar? We care about you, so we can offer:
- Remote work possibility (You are the one who decides where to work from) & flexible working hours (It’s about how much you do, not how long)
- An international team of skilled, motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Participation in all corporate events, internal and external training
- “Family first” policy
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience)