Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is searching for a [email protected]$ Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer passionate about solving our hardest customer problems and closing our largest enterprise deals. In this role, you’ll partner with the enterprise sales team and channel partners to understand the needs of Atlassian’s customers, strategize on how to navigate enterprise sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Investigate, discover, and assess client problems; map client requirements to Atlassian capabilities
- Configure and deliver deeply compelling presentations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of the Atlassian platform while showing how we solve their business challenges
- Partner with Sales to develop innovative account strategies, helping Atlassian achieve revenue goals
- Contribute to the evolution of practices on our team through knowledge sharing, feedback loops, etc.
- Partner with product management to identify areas of opportunity to advance Atlassian’s product line; be a key source of market feedback into the product organization.
- Contribute thought leadership including: representing Atlassian at Agile conferences and partner training; contributing to white papers, analyst relations, and blog posts; enabling sales teams, etc.
- Contribute to Atlassian’s knowledge base including researching competitors, drafting knowledge base articles, helping build services agreements, and more…
Pursuant to Atlassian policy, individuals must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of their vaccinated status to assume this role, subject to legal exemptions. Candidates must provide proof of their vaccinated status within 30 days of their start date. Please reach out to your recruiter if you have questions about this requirement or if you’d like to submit a request for an exemption prior to the start of your employment.
More About You
We want a dynamic team member who will both teach and learn from all of us on the Solutions Engineering team. On paper, you have 5-8 years of demonstrated ability to interact with enterprise customers in a pre-sales, consulting, or delivery capacity. More importantly, you are a creative problem solver who can interpret sophisticated problem statements, boil them down into simple solutions, and collaborate with prospects, channel partners, and the Atlassian sales team to deliver new customers. You’re equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives or talking shop with strong technical audiences. You love to learn, are open to giving and receiving feedback, tolerate failure, love to win, hate to lose, and are passionate about making clients successful.
Still , reading? You’ll need deep familiarity with Atlassian products. You understand the process by which software gets defined, built, and deployed, and you have experience or familiarity with the Scaled Agile, ITSM, or DevOps solution spaces. As a bonus, you can wow us with your vision for how these solution spaces come together.
Really want to win us over? Tell us about your experience using Atlassian tools in the wild.
More about our team
You’ll be working alongside a globally distributed SE team, speaking with Global 2000 companies every day, collaborating closely with our sales teams to provide an Enterprise-grade experience to our customers. We’re a get s#$% done distributed team, built on Atlassian’s core values. If this mirrors how you want to work, then we are excited to have you join the team and help our company grow and change for the better.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .