Dalet (201-500 Employees, 4% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are
It’s an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done!
A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute (social media, mobile, VOD and OTT ) content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, CNN, FOX, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
Who You Are
Are you looking to build cutting edge solution with some of the most innovative Media & Entertainment companies in America & Canada and be part of a dynamic team focused on media technology transformation and adoption initiatives?
Are you passionate about technology and capable of mixing creative design and business sense to work within our customer constraints?
The ideal candidate will take ownership of the design of complex solutions during the sales process. You will collaborate with sales, solution architect and product team to present, architect and demo solutions that accurately address our customer need and inspire them to leverage our solutions.
In that role you must both be able to present the technical benefits of our solution while articulating the positive operational benefits. You’ll be in a key position to provide feedback on market trends and market evolution to help our company stay a step ahead.
You must be comfortable sitting down with end user to understand their day to day operation, while discussing with engineering and operational management on best design practices.
- Present Dalet solutions and products to customers & Prospects
- Configure and customize demo platforms to create that “wow” effect
- Produce detailed technical design and workflow documentation
- Collaborate in the production of a variety of documentation throughout the sales process: proposal, SOW, RFP answers….
- Support and advise Sales and Product in building the right strategy to help closing deals
- Coordinate with Dalet product management, engineers to build POC system and support the customer throughout their evaluation process.
- Identify USP and key benefit for the customer based upon their specific operations and pain points
- Interact with technology partners to identify integration strategy and potential market synergy
- Trade Shows preparation and attendance
- Document market trends, customer requests for product management
- Test and provide feedback on not yet released product
- Maintain a current and in-depth knowledge of Dalet Solutions
- Stay abreast of the industry
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or IT
- 5+ year in building or designing complex software solutions for the M&E industry
- Presales experience is a plus
- keen understanding of workflows and technology at play in the M&E market at large: News Production, Media Asset Management & supply Chain, OTT distribution, Sports Production…
- Technical: Windows, Dockers, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, groovy scripting, XML, SQL
- Knowledge in project management tools and techniques is required
- good communication, organizational, synthesis and writing skills.
- IT experience: storage, virtualization, network
- Positive attitude, high energy to get things done, attention to detail and ability to drive projects
This position is based in New York. Remote work possible.
The employee will need to travel according to business needs.