Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Salesforce Digital Strategy & Design (DSD) group works directly with global leaders and top-level executives as they look to transform their organizations and their industries. We help these leaders solve some of their most interesting, and difficult, challenges. Using human-centered design methods alongside Salesforce’s world-class technology, we help our customers turn their vision into reality – and that’s where we need your help.
We are looking for a Communication Designer eager to join a team of designers, storytellers, and creative problem-solvers collaborating with internal stakeholders to communicate compelling visions of a Salesforce-powered future to customers and internal audiences. The Communication Designer’s role is to leverage their skills in storytelling and design to consistently create compelling and personalized presentations that bring customer ambitions to life and inspire action in audiences.
Communication designers collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including UX design, sales, marketing, technical consultants and more, to deliver exciting and effective presentations in a timely manner. In most cases, you’ll be paired with a pre-sales team leading an engagement to pitch the impact Salesforce products and services could have on their organization. As part of that team, you will be expected to create presentations with consistent, brand-inspired visuals and messaging for use in meetings with executive stakeholders where clarity and precision are critical.
- Create compelling presentations working collaboratively in Google Slides
- Manage your own timelines to ensure tight delivery deadlines can be met
- Collaborate with non-Designers, who may only have a vague understanding of their need, to co-create a presentation that resonates with their audience
- Ensure alignment to Salesforce’s brand guidelines (not necessarily the visual templates)
- Communicate design/presentation choices clearly
- Present your work when required
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders
- Proactively manage stakeholders to document priorities, demands, and timelines
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members
- Provide thought-leadership on the latest communication design trends and capabilities
- Proof your work and help stakeholder’s tell their story as clearly as possible
- 2-3 years of experience with communication design, presentation, and design knowledge
- Proficiency with Google Slides, our primary tool for presentation delivery
- Experience writing and editing copy for tone and consistency
- Ability to understand the overall journey, purpose, and audience of a presentation and create narratives that resonate and drive action
- Strong design-eye for data visualization
- Basic project management skills and ability to perform under tight timelines
- Experience using industry-standard software, tools and methodologies (Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Miro etc.)
- Ability interpret brand identities and integrate them into presentations, when appropriate
- Strong design-eye for data visualization
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce’s product and service offerings and their essential value is a plus
- Experience in video editing for capturing content, storyboard creation, and editing content is a plus
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.