NTT DATA Services (501+ Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Req ID: 189984
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Principal Architect Infrastructure Managed Services – Flexible Locations: Domestic U.S. to join our team in Remote, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT DATA partners with customers to provide an enterprise more agile, intelligent and secure with our infrastructure services portfolio. Our comprehensive data center, cloud, network, security and workplace capabilities transform IT operations to better support business needs. We use best in class tools, technologies and methodologies to design, implement and deliver hybrid IT and multi-cloud infrastructure environments. With a programmatic approach to IT operations, our team of experts improve agility, application performance, and cost-efficiency using modern technologies like artificial intelligence, software-defined infrastructure and machine learning. Partnering with NTT DATA where business and emerging technologies meet to establish an effective and efficient hybrid IT infrastructure to accelerate innovation and business results.
The Principal Architect will be responsible for leading a team of technical architects, supporting a mix of commercial and government Infrastructure Managed Services opportunities. This role works very closely with Sales and Delivery teams to provide pre-sales consultation for new sales opportunities and existing account expansion opportunities. Being able to communicate effectively on all levels of customer and NTT Data organizations is key to success. A successful candidate will need to have experience not only in building and reviewing technical solutions but also in evaluating financial impact and strength of the overall value proposition of our solutions.
- Setting technical solution strategy aligned with an opportunity sales strategy
- Working with and guiding individual technical tower architects in developing their tower solutions
- Providing feedback and new ideas about improvement in solution value proposition
- Supporting Sales in customer meetings, advocating NTT Data point of view and articulating our differentiation
- Supporting Delivery in reviewing our solutions, identifying risk factors and mitigation strategies
- Developing new solution approaches with respect to local market dynamics and competition
- Being familiar with industry trends and new developments and using this knowledge in developing differentiated solutions for opportunities
- Understanding competitive analysis and proactive positioning of our solutions to improve our win rate and close rate
- Identifying opportunities for new or repositioned capabilities and solutions
Basic Required Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure architecting and implementing solutions, while providing ongoing solutions support
- 10+ years of experience in IT outsourcing – infrastructure and application solutions development, modeling, and costing
- Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills with the willingness to travel when required
- Self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative, as well as be a strong contributor in a team environment, natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Solution Architecture-Cloud Integration experience
- Advisory Consultant experience focused on I.T. strategy/roadmaps
- Ideal experience in supporting Healthcare Provider and Payer customers
- An understanding of end-to-end business/functional processes to translate business requirements into system requirements and perform impact analysis of changes in requirements
- Understanding applications and their interactions with infrastructure and BPO
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Pre-Sales, Developer, Cloud, Solution Architect, Consulting, Sales, Technology