Okcoin (201-500 Employees, 72% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Japan, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking a Principal Executive Recruiter for Okcoin who can help execute against some of the most complex leadership searches in the industry. As a member of the recruiting team leadership, you will be the founding member of the executive recruiting team and own research and engagement strategy for the most sought after executive talent in our space. You will work with Okcoin’s executive leadership as consultant, partnering to develop, innovate and execute winning recruiting strategies.
- 9 years of experience in recruiting or executive recruiting in fast-moving technology environment
- Experience building and cultivating relationships with candidates and clients in a global business environment, and experience managing and advising clients on talent/hiring
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of inclusive, executive search processes
- Experience recruiting leaders across consumer technology organizations
- Experience hiring executive talent by solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and ultimately delivering significant business impact
- Experience in project management or other leadership role while working collaboratively and proactively in a diverse team environment
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem-solver with excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to the knowledge and information team’s reputation and success
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.