Aimpoint Digital (11-50 Employees, 243% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What you will do
You will become a trusted advisor working closely with our clients, from data owners and analytic users to C-level executives. You will work with our clients’ leadership to understand their business imperatives and define an Analytics Vision and Strategy. You will perform strategic assessments of our clients’ current analytics maturity and understand their current analytics capabilities and needs through stakeholder interviews and workshops. You will work with business stakeholders to define analytical use cases, quantify their business impact and prioritize their delivery on a product roadmap. You will also work with a data architect to define the target analytics operating model and strategic roadmap to achieve their ideal future state. Additionally, you will work with the practice leader to develop service offerings and assets for the Enterprise Data and Analytics function, Analytics Strategy, Target Operating Model design, Self Service Analytics, and Data Governance.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for strategists who are passionate about the ability of data and analytics transform business and deliver value. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, problem solver, team-player, and can be a trusted advisor to our clients. You can translate complex data and analytics needs into plain English for our clients and provide the business context for our Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts can help provide solutions that truly meet their needs and delivers value. You are a driven self-starter who thinks strategically but can also define the practical steps required to execute that strategy successfully. You are interested in constantly learning, proactively developing expertise based on best practices and industry trends and understanding the latest analytical applications in order to paint the art of the possible for our clients. You are passionate about contributing to a growing team, creating strategic assets, and establishing best practices. An Analytics Strategy Principal will also be expected to be able to completely own and manage all aspects of a client engagement.
- Bachelor’s in a quantitative field, Master’s degree in Business or equivalent professional experience
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders, anticipating their needs, and gaining alignment for strategies from executive level stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (oral, verbal, and listening) as well as the ability to influence key decision-makers and understand their points of view
- 5+ years of strategy experience
- 5+ years working in a consulting capacity helping clients make their companies work better or experience using data strategy, data analytics, and data science to achieve business goals in a large organization
- Demonstrated ability to deliver Analytics and Data Strategy deliverables (e.g. Operating model design, Use Case Definition, Strategic Roadmap Creation, Talent Strategy, Self Service Analytics Strategy, Data Governance Strategy, etc.) and have experience leading teams
- Working knowledge and experience in one or more cloud provider/solutions such as Snowflake, Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Working knowledge and experience in multiple Data and Analytics solutions and tools such as Databricks, dbt, Alteryx, Collibra, Fivetran, Matillion, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Working Knowledge and application of Machine Learning and RPA
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrable experience architecting People, Process, Data and Technology strategies and solutions required to establish Data Analytics, Data Science, and Data Engineering capabilities for an organization and operate a Data & Analytics COE
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrable experience architecting People, Process, Data and Technology strategies and solutions across multiple domains based on client needs
- Working knowledge and application of best practice Information Management and Data Governance Frameworks such as CMMI, DAMA or Gartner EIM preferred
- Experience in being a part of or applying structured organizational change management approaches across all facets of analytics-related change preferred
We are actively considering applicants that are fully remote within the US.