Hiretual (201-500 Employees, 219% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hiretual is an AI-driven HR technology company and sourcing tool throughout the recruiting community.
Open to permanently remote.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Legal Team, to work with our business leaders, in-house counsel, outside counsel, legal specialist, product team, and security team on various legal matters related to our product design, with a strong focus on corporate initiatives, data security, data protection, privacy, regulatory compliance, IP protection, and responses to associated claims of those matters. You’ll also help chart the company’s long-term strategy for handling customers and the personal information associated with our product. You’ll work closely with our Sales Team, Customer Support Team, etc. to meet with our customers to help explain our policies and practices and make them understand our strong legal compliance strategy.
This is a full-time, regular employee position, available in any location in the US.
- Provide legal advice to team leaders and members with a thorough understanding of a SaaS business and the legal and regulatory environment that surrounds it
- Guide the business to follow relevant regulations and create accompanying ongoing compliance systems, checklists, and processes, including but not limited to GDPR, CCPA, FCRA, OFCCP, EEOC, and other laws or regulations that may apply to Hiretual’s software development, website design, and digital marketing
- Directly work with engineers and product designers to review new products, features, and other new uses of personal data to ensure compliance with applicable data protection laws and industry practices while working with external counsel on IP matters for the company’s innovation and technology
- Conduct data privacy impact assessments and ensure that privacy-by-design is embedded into products
- Draft, review, and manage data protection and privacy terms in standard contractual agreements, data processing agreements, support the legal team in negotiating data protection terms, and attend meetings to educate and explain the company’s practice and compliance status to internal and external audiences
- Maintain and update the company’s public privacy policies, respond to associated inquiries, and defend the company from associated claims
- Collaborate with the legal team on overseeing the various legal aspects of corporate transactional matters, corporate governance, human resources and labor/employment issues, and compliance with relevant international, federal, and state laws
- Stay abreast of, and advise on, regulatory and industry developments, including monitoring trends in privacy and security laws, regulations, and public policy
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school
- Membership in good standing of any US State Bar
- At least 2 year’s experience working on privacy and data protection matters etc, law firm experience preferred, including strong knowledge of global privacy laws including the CCPA, the GDPR and the FCRA, and legal compliance including OFCCP and EEOC
- Possess great sensitivity, common sense, and creativity to solve potential business and legal issues
- Familiarity and interest in emerging digital technologies
- Manage critical projects on an ongoing basis, work independently and often in ambiguous environments
- Proactive, self-driven, motivated to learn, and goal-oriented
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Comply with the Professional Rules of Conduct, and hold the highest standards of ethics and professional integrity
Hiretual is an AI-Powered Global Talent Platform and data engine driven by the belief that businesses success are their people and that all starts at the beginning of the funnel in the recruiting team. By leveraging AI sourcing, talent engagement and talent data cloud, businesses can source across 750M+ profiles, engage with personalized campaigns, rediscover lost profiles in their ATS and discover under-represented candidates.
Successes to share:
- 2021 BIG Innovation Award for Hiretual Talent Data Cloud’s AI-Powered ATS Integration
- 2019 Two Silver Stevie Medals for AI/ML Solution and HCM Solution
- 2018 Product of the Year for Recruiting and Human Resources in Business Intelligence Group’s BIG Awards for Busines
As a pioneer in the talent acquisition industry, we truly understand what it takes to make employees happy. Join us and you will have a great time working with us!
- Unlimited growth & promotion space
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance with 100% coverage
- 401k plan with a 3% contribution
- Free daily lunch & dinner
- The break room always stocked with snacks and drinks
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
- Mac or PC – up to you!
- Collaborative, and energetic team environment
- Fun company events & outings and parties
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hiretual provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Want to see how well you match up with this job? Try out our free job search chrome extension, JobSeer at https://go.jobseer.ai/jds