HighTouch (51-200 Employees, 560% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Data Warehouses have become the obvious choice for storing your data from various sources, but once the data is stored, making the data actionable has always been a challenge…until now.
Hightouch provides everything data teams need to put data into action by moving it from your warehouse to the tools your business needs and has become the standard for Reverse ETL, a category we are helping create. Hightouch was founded on the notion that every business team—sales, marketing, support, success—needs relevant, accurate, and real-time customer data in the software they use to talk to customers including CRM, email, and support tools, while giving data teams confidence with developer-friendly tooling that helps them control, monitor, and debug their workflows with ease.
Hightouch is based in San Francisco, is remote-friendly, and backed by leading investors such as Amplify Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Y-Combinator, and Afore Capital
Who we are:
Hightouch was founded by early engineers at Segment who saw that the future of data and insights revolves around the data warehouse. We are a diverse and quickly expanding team, growing fast and we come from strong data-focused companies. We strongly believe in diverse backgrounds and care less about “years of experience” and more about the impact you are able to make. We value high-trust, low ego, and tons of ownership. You get to control your destiny and shape your future at Hightouch. We’re driven by the delight of our customers and know that our best work comes when we take care of each other and encourage each other to do our best work together.
If you are excited about having strong internal collaboration, writing quality code, and building products with high customer impact — this is the place for you.
As a Product Designer at Hightouch, you’ll help build product solutions that transform the way creative-minded marketers and data engineers work. You’ll collaborate with our lead designer and engineering teams to help define product strategy and find inspiring ways to delight our users around the world. You’ll leverage design and UX to help change the status quo for products in this space.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an early startup and have a significant impact on the team. As our second product designer, the team will rely on you to deliver and maintain high quality experiences across all of our platforms.
A Day in the life:
- Understand user problems and propose reasonable solutions
- Work across the entire design stack, including: speccing projects, designing workflows, detailed interactions, high-fidelity visuals; and ensuring quality implementation
- Think critically from the user perspective
- Simplify and cull design elements with a ruthless eye
- Craft innovative designs from first principles (referencing existing solutions is often a poor idea)
- Prototype multiple visual and UX concepts and then narrow them to the right solution
- Explain and debate the reasoning behind your product decisions
- Work directly with 2–4 engineers, the business team and leadership
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a passionate and creative product designer to come take ownership of large portions of a complex product.
- You designed and helped ship a complex user-friendly feature or application, preferably at a product-led, tech-forward company. Bonus points if you’ve worked on B2B data integration products.
- You have a high level of fitness & polish in your work
- You are proficient with Figma
- You have good communications skills both verbal and written, and a passion for talking with users
- You have a willingness to work hard and learn new things quickly
- You want to create elegant, calm designs that predict and exceed users’ expectations
- You feel comfortable anticipating and designing for edge cases
- You understand the balance between perfect design and getting to market
- You exhibit kindness and humility in everyday interactions
Benefits of Working at Hightouch
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Ownership of your work, and collaboration with a closely-knit team