Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Kustomer – now part of Meta – helps businesses grow by delivering exceptional customer service via phone, email, chat, text, social, messaging and more. As a SaaS solution, Kustomer enables fast, personalized, and efficient customer and agent experiences using complete customer visibility, seamless omnichannel conversations, intelligent automation and easy, no-code customization to adapt to change.Our team is looking for an experienced Product Designer with deep ownership of craft, process and strategic thinking. This designer will act as a strong partner to product and work with a diverse group of stakeholders to drive Kustomer’s vision for smart, simple customer support experiences. As a strong design leader, you will play a key part in defining what the exciting future of SaaS technology looks and feels like. You will be instrumental in reducing the complexity of powerful tools – from innovative AI and automations tools to omnichannel messaging- to be simple, approachable, and delightful for business customers of every size.Our Product Design Team is a fast-moving, highly-collaborative team of designers and UX researchers who thrive on meaty challenges and constant innovation to drive our vision and achieve business outcomes. Our shared passion is to provide the highest quality, most delightful experiences to our customers who use our tools every day.
Product Designer, Kustomer Responsibilities:
- Endless curiosity and never stop digging deeper. Understanding the problems we’re excited to solve and want to build the future of smart, simple customer support.
- Deep ownership of craft that goes well beyond the wireframes and pixels. You are involved at every stage of an initiative from discovery to design, from delivery to follow through.
- Innovative, energized by the challenges of working in an evolving product space.
- Systems-based thinker who sweats important details while simultaneously strategizing for the impact on the global ecosystem of features and tools.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive mindset. When you see an opportunity to make an impact-whether on an existing feature or a brand new concept, you know how to make it happen.
- Enthusiastic collaborator who enjoys active problem-solving with cross-functional partners and stakeholders.
- Cross-functional leader who connects the dots and builds relationships across many teams and orgs at Meta to improve processes.
- Strategic mindset to help realize the long term vision for Kustomer and Business Messaging.
- Deep product thinker with great instincts for how to define, test, and iterate on strategic product design decisions that drive business impact.
- Position may involve handling sensitive personal data.
- Effective communicator who can build alignment.
- 5+ years experience demonstrating product design and strategic thinking
- Experience building a B2B or SaaS solution
- Proven expertise for driving strategy, unearthing opportunities, and solving complex UX problems backed by user research and data
- Attention to craft, delivering high fidelity designs with internal consistency that connect to a holistic product experience beyond a few screens
- Expertise with the broad spectrum of design strategy, process to continuously improve them with the team
- Experience interpreting user research and data to drive decision-making and continuous improvement
- Experience working directly with engineers to push for the highest quality for every deliverable
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with other designers and helping expand on team processes/standards
- Proven proactive communicator working with cross functional partners and strategic stakeholders to produce and deliver on high quality deliverables
- Experience with designing for administration products and complex workflow management tools
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]