Trove (51-200 Employees, 120% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Trove Recommerce
Recognized by FastCo in 2022 as one of the World Changing Ideas Awards and in 2020 as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, Trove powers resale as a channel for the world’s most beloved brands, extending the life of millions of products and creating more inclusive, less wasteful business models. We power the technology, operations, and analytics enabling retailers to stand up a scalable and profitable branded recommerce channel.
Our end-to-end item intelligence optimizes every step of the circular journey and transforms complex logistics into a joyful customer experience, adding to brand equity without increasing carbon emissions. Building and implementing this technology can’t come soon enough, resale is growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail **.
A certified B-Corp, we power in-store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, Lululemon, Levi’s, and Allbirds with the mission of accelerating the shift to a new era of conscious commerce essential to a sustainable future.
**Source: The Consumers Behind Fashion’s Growing Secondhand Market, BCG, 2020. Source: Trove Data
About the Product Director, Supply Chain role
In this position, you will drive the product vision for scaling the resale supply chain on behalf of the world’s leading brands. You will lead a team of talented Product Managers and partner closely with Operations, Engineering, Analytics and Data Science to build software solutions that automates single sku inventory receiving, processing, intelligent pathing, and omnichannel outbound. You will play a pivotal role in driving scalability for our Operations and deepening Trove’s competitive moat.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and drive implementation of the Product strategy to scale Operations and grow the business through market-leading supply chain software solutions in recommerce
- Define value metrics for product outcomes and work with cross-functional teams to achieve those metrics
- Manage a team of Product Managers and lead collaborative teams across designers, engineers and cross-functional stakeholders
- Prioritize features, maintain the Product roadmap, and communicate the Product roadmap effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Own strategic projects from feature enhancements to building new capabilities, including API integrations with 3rd party warehouse management systems
- Utilize data, research and user insights to identify growth opportunities and make decisions
- Partner closely with Operations to scale single sku processing operations and supply chain
Experience You Bring
- Significant experience in product management, and domain knowledge of warehouse operations and industry leading inventory management / warehouse management systems
- Experience leading software integrations with 3rd party warehouse management systems, ERP systems, and/or other ecommerce product/inventory management systems
- Practical experience working in and across distribution centers including 3PLs to deploy software that scales operations
- Extensive experience coaching and developing a high-performing team
- Excellent communicator with working teams and Executive Leadership
- Ability to cultivate collaborative partnerships across teams internally and externally
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment and scrum practices
- Deep curiosity, drive to solve complex problems and ability to break-down ambiguity into action
- Ability to manage multiple tasks (strategic and tactical) and deliver results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated interest or commitment to environmental sustainability
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience in developing SaaS solutions
- Experience in scaling automation and AI solutions, particularly for supply chain use cases
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, and/or MBA
Why Work Here?
- Flexible Remote Workplace- Trove’s flexible schedule and remote workplace allows employees to take control over their schedule, which is invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of personal and work life needs.
- Unlimited PTO –Our unlimited vacation company policy allows employees to take as much leave as they need. Employees need time to rest and enjoy themselves outside work. Putting a cap on this important time doesn’t help our effort to achieve high levels of employee satisfaction and productivity.
- 401K- Employees can set aside pre-tax dollars to invest in a qualified retirement investment plan with a company match.
- Medical- Trove covers 100% of employee monthly premium.
- Equity/Share Options – The longer the employee works, the more stocks become available to purchase.
- Learning Fund- Exempt employees have access to a pool of funds to support execution of their self-development goals and objectives.
- Partner Discounts- Enjoy eligibility for Pro Accounts and various partner discounts from Patagonia, Arcteryx and Eileen FIsher
- Mission Driven- Work alongside passionate people to build the leading recommerce infrastructure and the circular economy.
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Trove requires all employees to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of their employment, subject to exemptions for sincerely held religious beliefs, or medical reasons.