CreatorIQ (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
- Collaborate with Product Education and People Ops to develop and manage Product onboarding resources for new employees e.g. curriculum, practice scenarios, and sandbox environment
- Schedule and facilitate learning opportunities, such as study sessions (synchronous) and group Slack conversations (asynchronous)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new employees with Product questions
- Measure the success of the employee onboarding program, identify areas for improvement, and iterate processes and materials based on these findings
- Provide Product Support to customers via in-app chat and video call between the hours of 9AM and 5PM EST
- Utilize insights from Product Support to refine the key customer use cases and workflows that are covered in the employee onboarding program
- 2+ years of experience in a technical B2B SaaS customer support role, customer success, product education, product onboarding, or similar
- Developing an interest in Product Marketing, Product Education and People Ops
- Passionate about creating content and teaching others; able to package complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand language that can resonate with diverse audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting in large team settings and adept at keeping the audience engaged
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, and able to empathize with the various needs of a broad user base
- Experienced with chat support — we use Intercom
- Previous experience working on a small team and remote-working experience is a plus!
- Dhanaporn (Pei) Choong (she/her) originally joined the company as an Account Manager in 2017, and moved onto the Product Team as a Product Support Specialist in 2019. Prior to supporting clients and users in her Account Manager role, Pei worked in SaaS Ops and Support. Since 2019, she has shaped her role as Tribe Dynamics’ Product Education Lead, where she oversees Product Support, scaleable education initiatives, and continuous learning opportunities. Pei is the hiring manager for this role, and you will work closely together to ensure that you are equipped with the Product knowledge, context, and use cases that you’ll need to develop a robust Product training program (and an exceptional experience for new employees at Tribe Dynamics).
- Labria Golden (she/her) joined Tribe Dynamics in April 2021 as the second hire on Tribe’s Product Education team. She brings 6+ years of experience working on Product teams, as well as her personal interests as an influencer. Labria is currently focused on Product Support in East Coast time and management of our knowledge base.
- Elinor Thomas (she/her) joined Tribe Dynamics in September 2021 as a Senior Product Education Specialist on the Product Education Team. Her primary focus is the development and management of video resources that can help educate our customers and inspire them to build product expertise. Elinor also provides Product Support for our European clients from our London office.
- Krisna Sorathia (he/him) is the VP of Product and was the first hire at Tribe Dynamics, joining as an intern in the Summer of 2012. After working as a UI/UX Designer at Mindbody, he came back to lead the Product Team in 2015. He currently oversees Product Vision and Strategy while also partnering closely with Joe to design the User Experience. As a Product Education Specialist, you’ll be encouraged to work closely with Krisna to ensure that all new employees are onboarded to our Product philosophy and are familiar with the ways we build solutions for our customers.
- Abby Garcia (she/her) joined the company in November 2021 as a Product Manager. Her previous experiences as a Software Engineer and Analyst at LinkedIn provides the Product team with a keen eye for technical details and a rigorous approach to measurement. Abby is currently gearing up to assist Valerie in identifying customer problems and shaping relevant solutions.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!