Cohabs (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Cohabs is a network of beautiful shared homes for nomads around the world.
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
We are looking for a product-minded full-stackengineer with a strong focus on the back-end to drive the release of new features across our website and internal back-office. Being among the first in the team, you are expected to have an impact from day one.
The ideal candidate is autonomous, driven, and highly excited by the project. We expect a high level of attention to details and implementation on the customer-facing interfaces, internal tooling, even back-end APIs.
- Implement new projects and features (front-end, back-end) from concept to completion
- Troubleshoot and debug existing applications
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve our current applications
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a trade-off.
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong experience with Node.js, React.js and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS, and TypeScript
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Some experience with CI/CD
- Previous experience at a fast-paced tech startup
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
This is a fully remote position with frequent travel to the HQ, located in Brussels. We expect you to be based in Europe.