UMA (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is to make markets universally fair and accessible.
Who is UMA?
We are a team, driven by a shared belief that markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system. We have built an optimistic oracle for web3, and are building a robust ecosystem around that core solution. Our growing team is relatively small but incredibly mighty, and strives to be an engaging leader in the DeFi community.
Where are we headed:
- We’re building foundational infrastructure for web3 and developing high quality products to showcase this.
- Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, we’re always building.
- We’re a global team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent. We’re growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors.
We’re looking for a Product Lead who has knowledge of the DeFi space and a passion for taking early stage products to scale. You’ll define and implement technical product strategy while remaining agile to market feedback in the short term and steering your team and resources accordingly.
- Strategize and develop: Drive the product vision for novel DAO tooling, financial products and oracle solutions
- Collaborate: Work with engineering and design teams on QA, feasibility, timing, and blockers to meet deadlines and expectations
- Execute to win: align on a vision, allocate resources, and lead your team to launching and maintaining a demanded product at scale
- Product Operations: establish the systems and processes to define clear priorities, report on progress, prevent/overcome stuck points, and maintain alignment
- Design novel systems: architect novel smart contract systems and decentralized applications
- Make data driven decisions: Evaluate product feedback and industry data to inform product strategy
- 5+ years full-time relatable experience
- Technical background and proven ability to collaborate with engineers and communities
- Successfully built and shipped web2 or web3 products at scale
- Passion for DeFi and web3 along with enthusiasm for understanding complex concepts
1) We value each individual’s right to economic freedom
2) We value openness, honesty, and directness.
3) We value integrity.
4) We value iterative learning.
5) We value taking smart risks. We value creating an environment where everyone “does their best work”.
- UMA’s pay packages include competitive salaries & substantial token options. Salaries range from $100-200K and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Philosophies for a culture that show we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few)
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
Still want to know more?
-Our team at UMA blends a mix of highly-sought engineers, developers and community builders with a traditional finance pedigree. Our fast-growing team includes a diverse background of experiences and has drawn talent from Google, Ernst & Young, IBM and Goldman Sachs. We’re a decentralized protocol governed by community members across the globe in a DAO, and supported by Risk Labs Foundation.
-We value economic freedom, integrity, and taking smart risks. You’ll succeed at UMA if you’re a self-starter, kind, adaptable, and passionate about building impactful tools to make finance more equitable.
-UMA is a remote-first international team and we support everyone to create an environment where they can do their best work. UMA teammates take the time off that they need and support each other to create an environment where they are happy, healthy, and inspired. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly as well as nomad-friendly.
-You will not get bored at UMA. The OO empowers unlimited ideas, products, services and protocols. We are constantly developing, building, experimenting and evolving.
Risk Labs is the employing entity and is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.