Hi, we’re CompanyCam.
We create simple-to-use, visual-first communication and accountability tools for contractors. Imagine a B2B SaaS (business-to-business software-as-a-service) app that doesn’t look like garbage, built by a team of capable, laid-back people.
But don’t let the chill throw you off; we’re a fast-growing, product-led startup with big plans for the future.
We’re not short on ideas, but we do need someone who can use their own insight, experience and technical knowledge to make strategic product decisions and lead a cross-functional team from concept to completion.
You’ll work closely with our CEO (he serves as the Head of Product.) PM’s work in alignment with the vision for CompanyCam, by bringing innovative and creative solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with Design and Engineering to build thoughtful and valuable solutions that serve our customers and our business.
- Serve as point person on your product segment.
- Strategically align product prioritization with business goals.
- Develop detailed documentation with clear functional and nonfunctional requirements for effective engineering delivery.
- Manage your team’s work from kickoff to product launch.
- Collaborate with PMM on product documentation to support feature launch.
Helpful skills and experience:
- You have previous experience as a Software Product Manager – we won’t set ‘x number of years’, but you need some prior experience.
- You have a collaborative personality – you can’t help but engage with others and new ideas
- You enjoy building, quick iterations, problem solving, and shipping
- You get excited announcing and communicating new features you’ve built
- You understand how to measure outcomes with data
- You champion your product throughout the organization and with customers
- You’re continuously curious about technology
- You’re adaptable, resilient, flexible, work with a sense of urgency and a drive to win.
About the product team
The product team serves as the connection point between our teams and the customers we serve, spearheading the success of CompanyCam in tandem with Sales, Marketing, Design, and Engineering. We work to understand the market, differentiate ourselves from competition, and build a platform customers love to use. We strive for a measured balance between process and getting things done, data-driven and insight-driven decisions, as well as technical and business tradeoffs.
How we work at CompanyCam
CompanyCam is a fun, fast-paced team united by our core values of Show Up, Grow Up and Do Good. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you’ll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits.
- Money for continual learning
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — CompanyCam is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great!
Ready to apply?
If you share our passion for serving our customers and bringing truth and transparency to the contracting industry, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]