Kraken / Kraken Digital Asset Exchange / Kraken.com (201-500 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
“We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot.” Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we’re hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.About the Role & Team We will consider candidates at all experience levels. This is a fully remote role and we will consider applicants based throughout the world. Help us grow Kraken to better serve the broad crypto community of hundreds of millions of people across the world. This role will be responsible for one of our most important product segments and will play a significant role expanding Kraken’s business while working alongside the brightest minds in the crypto industry. We are seeking passionate and talented individuals to help us expand the product in new directions. There’s rarely a boring day in crypto, and we’re looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!We are looking for people with product experiences in any of the following areas, included but not limited to: ConsumerCryptoFintechGamingSocialGrowthThe successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan
- Perform research to gain market insights across the industry
- Work closely with customers and key stakeholders to define and develop detailed product and business requirements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to engage traders, investors and institutions
- Influence product and technology strategy and direction (roadmap), and product and user experience decision-making
- Manage engagement with customers, internal and external parties
- Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
- Actively prioritize product backlog , pre planning, prioritization and user story mapping sessions
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, site-maps, and process flows.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Ensure proper integration and scalability of shared systems, products and tools
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency highly preferred
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Prior crypto, trading, gaming or banking experience is preferred
Location Tagging: #US #EU We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn