Be Part of Building the Future
Dremio is the data lake engine company. Our mission is to reshape the world of analytics to deliver on the promise of data with a fundamentally new architecture, purpose-built for the exploding trend towards cloud data lake storage. Dremio eliminates the need for the complex and expensive workarounds that have been in use for decades, such as data warehouses (whether on-premises or cloud-native), structural data prep, ETL, cubes and extracts. We do this by enabling lightning-fast queries directly against data lake storage, combined with full self-service for data users and full governance and control for IT. The results for enterprises are extremely compelling: 100X faster time to insight; 10X greater efficiency; zero data copies; and game-changing simplicity. And equally compelling is the market opportunity for Dremio—with our newly attained unicorn status, we are well on our way to disrupting a $25BN+ market.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that really do change the world (no BS), we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the UX team to define an amazing product experience.
- Combine qualitative feedback from user/customer conversations and quantitative feedback from usage metrics to define new product and feature requirements
- Prioritize the product backlog
- Support the sales team on sales calls including objection handling, demos, etc.
- Define new marketing campaigns and collaborate with the marketing organization on campaign execution
- Evangelize the product through blog posts, conference presentations, forum posts, etc.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years in product management working on B2B SaaS, PaaS or IaaS
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Bias-to-action, MIH attitude
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A desire to grow your career
- Startup experience a plus
Dremio is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other unlawful factor.