Hyperproof (51-200 Employees, 271% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hyperproof is searching for a Product Manager with a passion for solving complex user scenarios with intuitive digital experiences. You are passionate about envisioning and designing software that amazes and delights our users and customers. You can take the most hazy and approximate requirements and turn them into concrete user stories and detailed feature specifications. You can intuitively leap to better designs for users, while also using data to confirm your intuition and detect when users don’t behave as expected. The feature specifications you create are clear and understandable by developers. You are also a great project manager, identifying problems and roadblocks before they occur, and prioritizing work items in the face of multiple competing priorities. You inspire your team to deliver at a higher standard of quality and output.
This important role will be responsible for our automated evidence collection platform, which allows users to collect compliance evidence directly from the other cloud services they use. This role is also responsible for our Hyperproof API and our overall integration platform.
- Work with customers, partners, and business teams to identify requirements, unmet user needs, and new opportunities.
- Create designs and feature specifications that deliver on Hyperproof’s promise of simple intuitive solutions to complex compliance scenarios.
- Work with development teams to turn specifications into work items, cost and prioritize those work items, and drive the team sprints.
- Present and evangelize our features and capabilities to both internal and external audiences, including customer demos.
- Design telemetry that will allow us to objectively assess whether our features and products are meeting their design goals. Analyze and interpret user data to identify opportunities for improvement and to prioritize developer investments.
- Inspire the team towards greater customer focus, higher standards, and the highest levels of quality.
- Use and document the product yourself – walk in the customer’s shoes to deeply understand their experience.
- And most importantly: continuously act as the champion of our users and customers to ensure their needs are always top priority!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in a product or program management role, preferably on a SaaS product team
- Demonstrated user experience design skills, including the ability to present complex interactions in intuitive and discoverable ways
- Demonstrated experience in designing telemetry and user data into our feature designs and prioritization process
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences, including internal teams and customers/partners
- Strong problem solving skills, including a bias towards action in the fact of ambiguous requirements
- Curiosity – someone who delves deep into the details to understand the root cause of problems, unexpected user behavior, etc.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.