Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Kustomer – now part of Meta – helps businesses grow by delivering exceptional customer service via phone, email, chat, text, social, messaging and more. As a SaaS solution, Kustomer enables fast, personalized, and efficient customer and agent experiences using complete customer visibility, seamless omnichannel conversations, intelligent automation and easy, no-code customization to adapt to change.Kustomer Product Managers organize feedback from our customers, our marketing, our sales, and our customer experience departments into a clear, well-defined product roadmaps for our design and engineering teams to execute on.As a Product Manager working on the Kustomer platform, you will work with your team and external stakeholders to ensure that the squad is set up for success and delivers impactful, measurable results, while facilitating continuous learning and improvement. You will participate in strategic discussions, and set an example for your team in building strong relationships within our Product, Business and Engineering teams.
Product Manager, Kustomer Responsibilities:
- Understanding business needs and creating insightful analysis helping product and business teams to make the right decisions regarding current and new products.
- Collaborating with and coordinating efforts across functions and teams, including Engineering, Design, QA, Client Services, and Product Marketing.
- Own the planning of sprints, and delivery of the product backlog by defining user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Advocating for the customer and their needs, understanding the product gaps and developing plans to make our customers’ lives easier when contacting a business.
- Measuring product efficacy by optimizing data gathering strategies to make data driven decisions against our roadmap.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Define KPIs, OKRs and conduct in-depth analyses of the impact of business decisions.
- This position may involve handling sensitive personal data.
- 5+ years experience in a product manager role working within a SaaS product organization.
- Experience in a Product Manager role and you know the challenges of managing multiple groups and personalities.
- Expertise in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience working toward clearly defined goals and solutions.
- Experience making decisions with an eye for elegant design.
- Experience with a customer first approach.
- Experience working with very technical/developer focused topics and dealing with developers as your end user.
- Experience being responsible for multiple large projects.
- Expertise in your communication and can articulate complex technical concepts to people of different backgrounds.
- Experience learning, always seeking out the latest technologies and market trends.
- Experience with the domain knowledge of Customer Experience/Customer Support/CRM.
- Experience with messaging landscapes.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]