Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ISOS (Infrastructure Services & Operations Support) is a central organization of product managers and technical program managers that supports multiple data center and engineering teams that build and operate Facebook’s private cloud infrastructure, which is one of the largest cloud systems in the world. We support product development across a variety of product areas such as capacity demand & supply management, data center maintenance & repair, construction project controls, power management etc.As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating the product vision and strategy for significant parts of Facebook’s private cloud infrastructure, with a focus on tooling for Facebook’s data center operations. You will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of the data center lifecycle from Planning, Design, Build to Operations across Compute/Storage, Facility and Network and their interdependencies. You will work with cross-functional teams to help create the next generation of data center-focused products at Facebook, with a strong customer-driven mentality – thinking about how our data center teams run their operations and what might they need in the future to support the ongoing scaling demands of Facebook’s operations.
Product Manager, Machine Learning Responsibilities:
- Drive product vision and direction for our data center tooling, exhibiting strong strategy, execution, design, and analytics skills.
- Build relationships across Meta engineering teams and our data center operations organization to understand and represent their needs and pain-points into product designs.
- Develop an ambitious yet practical product roadmap that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible today with machine learning and data science solving for the needs of Meta’s data center operators.
- Leverage your expertise to identify the right use-cases for machine learning. Design solutions and deliver AI/ML applications to solve for customer pain-points.
- Own and create comprehensive product specifications and artifacts such as product requirements documents and solution design documents.
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end user education, rollout, iteration and support.
- Leverage market and competitive research in the area of machine learning, track industry developments to deepen the collective understanding and identify opportunities for innovation.
- 5+ years experience in product management.
- 3+ years experience building, delivering, and supporting machine learning applications leveraging a foundational understanding of machine learning concepts, machine learning models, algorithms and mathematical and statistical concepts such as regression.
- Demonstrable experience and technical proficiency in various machine learning concepts, such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, federated learning, active learning, reinforcement learning, transfer learning, multi-task learning, and meta-learning.
- Experience working with senior leaders across organizations to drive business decisions.
- Fundamental understanding of AI and other specialized concepts like deep learning.
- A basic understanding of common programming languages, such as Python.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]