Hiro (11-50 Employees, 118% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hiro is a core entity within the Stacks Ecosystem, a collection of independent entities, developers and community members working to create a user-owned internet on Bitcoin.
We empower developers to create a better digital future with best-in-class tools and services.
We believe that building apps on Bitcoin is the biggest and most obvious bet in crypto today. Most of the public believes that Bitcoin is nothing more than a store of value, but we see Bitcoin as the foundation for a better internet. We believe a user-owned internet is best served if it is built on the most secure and the most decentralized blockchain. We make tools for developers to build this future with Stacks, the largest and fastest growing Web3 project on Bitcoin.
At Hiro, we’re making it easier for developers to build the next generation of smart contracts and decentralized apps. We build developer tools for Stacks, an open-source network which makes Bitcoin programmable. With Hiro, developers can test and deploy smart contracts, spin up nodes and other server-side resources for scaling, and get access to monitoring and analytics. Our solutions provide developers with the convenience and reliability they need to be successful.Hiro is funded and backed by more than $100 million from Union Square Ventures, Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Naval Ravikant, and others.About the OpportunityWe’re looking for a Product Marketing Associate with 2-3 years of experience to support our growing marketing team. In this role, you will help tell the story of Hiro’s products and execute go-to-market strategies that delight our developers and drive our company goals.Your work will be critical to helping Hiro differentiate and drive awareness to our brand and products. This position will report to the Product Marketing Manager and collaborate across Marketing, Product and Engineering teams. If you are a storyteller, master planner and team player, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the marketing team to support the execution of go-to market plans and campaigns
- Assist with managing timelines and Bill of Materials (BOMs) for product launches and feature announcements
- Assist with messaging and communications related to new features and product upgrades
- Contribute to internal briefs covering a range of topics including competitive research, customer personas and market trends.
- Create developer personas that identify user needs and inform brand narratives and product positioning
- Scale product marketing efforts by operationalizing resources such as playbooks, go-to market decks for internal use
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Good team collaboration skills
- Experience working at startups or developer tools companies
- Comfortable with data, strong ability to analyze and synthesize everything from spreadsheets to user interviews and draw meaningful insights
- Naturally curious and self-directed
- Bonus, but not required: Interest in Web3 technologies
We’d love to hear from you even if you don’t have experience or interest in every bullet. There’s no perfect candidate and we want to find the right fit, even if it’s different than we imagine. We especially would like to meet underrepresented/underestimated candidates.
What We’ll Offer
- Competitive NYC based Salary(regardless of location, benchmarked annually)
- Company equity and Stacks (STX) tokens–STX is the native cryptocurrency of the Stacks network
- $500/mo co-working space reimbursement
- $1,200/yr budget for learning and development stipend
- $1000/yr of charity donation matching to an organization of your choosing
- Daily Lunch Reimbursement(even if you’re remote!)
- Open Vacation Policy, take the days you need
- Family-Friendly Health Benefits
- Free Life and Disability Insurance
- Health and dependent care(FSA)
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401k with 3% match
- Your choice of technical setup and equipment
Please note that benefits vary by country, the ones shown above are for our full time U.S. based employees. Benefit information for non-US based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.About UsHiro is the leading developer tools company for Stacks, the open-source network which makes Bitcoin programmable. Our mission is to accelerate mainstream adoption of blockchain technology and build a better, user-owned internet for all. Hiro was founded in 2013 under the name Blockstack PBC and is headquartered in New York City with employees and contractors distributed across the globe. Hiro is funded and backed by more than $75 million from Union Square Ventures, Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Naval Ravikant, and many more. Visit our website to learn more.Hiro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Hiro is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.