IOHK - Input Output HK / IO Group (201-500 Employees, 113% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
IO Global is searching for a Product Marketing Lead to join our Web 3 Innovation team. IO has a track record of delivering best-in-class user-facing applications built upon state-of-the-art technology.
The Product Marketing Lead will play a key role, contributing to the story-telling and marketing of these products. By joining this exciting team, you will be challenged in a way that you have not been challenged before. You will be part of the exciting journey that IOG is undertaking to continue to raise the bar in blockchain applications.
As Product Marketing Lead at IOG, you will use your hi-tech international B2B and B2C market experience to own go-to-market value proposition development, including positioning, messaging, marketing content, and sales enablement for our suite of products.
Duties will include:
- Collaborating with Executives and key stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that articulates the unique values and vision of IOG’s founders
- Go-to-market: working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, and Marketing to help define the story and execute global product release launches
- Building a portfolio of assets, including concept documentation, user scenarios, and case studies
- Managing a team of Product Marketers, ensuring they have clear KPIs and development objectives
- Providing feedback and insights to the relevant stakeholders about parts of the business they may not have oversight of to help create clear and distinctive propositions
- Driving go-to-market tactical programs, working closely with Product Management, Marketing, Community, Engineering teams, and in-region marketing teams
- Understanding the competitive landscape, including regulatory and legal, using insights to influence decision making across teams
- Collaborating with regional marketing managers and supporting them in delivering awareness and demand campaigns, including attendance at events, conferences, and exhibitions
- Serving as a spokesperson for IOG as appropriate
- Identifying and creating business development tools and collateral supporting our subject matter experts, from presentations and case studies to competitor talking points.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Product Marketing experience and knowledge of international markets are a must
- 10+ years experience marketing hi-tech / emerging / disruptive technology solutions in B2B and B2C environments
- Startup experience is a plus
- Experience in a rapidly growing organization
- Experience of taking technology from the early adopter stage to mainstream
- Process-oriented experience in identifying and establishing collaborative work processes
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal with experience of engaging with customers and stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of managing and scaling teams
- Open Source marketing experience preferred
- Ability to travel internationally.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an EST or GMT timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work – ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service