Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure and Google. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
We are looking for a data-driven, self-starter to join our growing Marketing team as a product marketing manager. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally between marketing, product, engineering, sales, and customer journey to drive collaboration and ensure alignment of our product messaging. You’ll be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of Tackle’s Cloud Marketplace Platform as you craft the strategy around all releases and launches. You’re a good fit for this role if you’re both analytical and strategic, you excel at communicating product benefits and features in a simple way to customers, and you can effectively work with multiple stakeholders to drive results.
Collaborate with Tackle stakeholders and own all internal and external communication for product releases and launches utilizing multi-channel communication to make customers aware of these announcements and drive them to utilize new features
Contribute product and market expertise to content development across various platforms for Tackle (blogs, videos, website contents, webinars, newsletters, etc.)
Develop optimized product positioning and messaging for Tackle’s target audiences across multiple channels
Partner with sales and marketing teams to create and deliver successful product enablement programs and training, such as sales decks, product datasheets, case studies, and ROI benefits
Conduct market research to identify potential gaps and contribute to Tackle’s competitive intelligence
Review product pricing models and work with sales and product on any optimization efforts
Work with the Customer Journey team to create customer marketing programs
Bring customer insights to drive new product functionality by speaking with customers directly to understand how they use the product
Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Using this info, drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn
3-5 years experience in product marketing for SaaS products and/or sales enablement
Able to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail
Superb communication, writing, and follow-up skills
Self-starter and results-driven
Ability to clearly communicate and simplify complex technical messages
Metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement
Execution mindset with strong project management, prioritization, and influence skills
Confident collaborating cross-functionally
· We are Real. We care deeply about our employees, our teammates, our customers, and our partners. Working at Tackle means being free to be yourself. We’re all individuals, operating as a team. We strive for authenticity in everything we do. We’re fun…maybe even best described as “quirky”. Realness involves transparency so we operate with thoughtful transparency.
· We are Responsive. Being responsive to each other and to customers builds trust and shows respect. Responsiveness starts with listening and includes a bias for action. We are here to help – each other, our partners, and our customers. To be responsive and to innovate we occasionally have to step out of the comfort zone; but in doing so it should never compromise our integrity. Think around the corners- navigate, investigate and solve with creativity.
· We are Remote. Being remote-first focused enables us to have a more diverse workforce and diversity provides unique perspectives needed to innovate and succeed. The remote-first culture fosters a better work life balance; uprooting life and moving across country for work can be stressful. Being Remote-first means you don’t have to make geographical sacrifices to do great work. We believe this creates better employees, better products and better service. We want people to love it here, not just think of it as a job.
· You will make a difference. We’re a young company and growing fast. You’ll have the opportunity to impact the product and process as we grow. We care about your growth as well. Whether you’re looking to get into management or take a more technical path we’re committed to helping with your goals.
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
· Phone screen
· 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company off-site Summits
· Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
· Internet and Phone Reimbursement
· $500 Home ergo/office set up
· Generous Vacation Plan
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Awesome Co-workers
Tackle welcomes and celebrates diverse team members and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
Tackle.io is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation