bant.io (11-50 Employees, 88% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
All-in-one lead generation & sales acceleration solution that helps automate your customer acquisition with data-driven experiments.
In this position, you’ll become our product marketer manager.
You’ll market existing products, inspire people with content on how best to use our products, and grow our company.
You will also:
- Launch new product features
- Create Blog Posts using WordPress
- Create Marketing Mailers
- Update Product Articles
- Researching SEO/Keywords
- Help set up PPC Campaigns
- Respond to HARO inquiries
- Creating Landing pages, Lead magnets, and Ad copy
- Make changes to our website
- Manage Case Studies
- 2+ years of experience in working in a marketing capacity for B2B startup
- Proven experience with copywriting (writing blog posts etc.)
- Experience working with current marketing and sales tools like Hubspot, Intercom, Mailchimp, WordPress, and analytics tools, such as Google Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Experience working with modern CMS tools like Webflow
- Experience working with Zapier
- Experience with Content SEO and Technical SEO
- Experience with basic HTML and an IDE (e.g., Visual Studio Code)
- Sharp attention to detail – Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once
- Prior remote experience – Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team
You will be a part of our growing team and work closely with our product and customer success teams.
A solid technical background is preferred. You can have a comfortable conversation with a SaaS company about what they do and their business objectives.
This is a long-term, remote position. Preference will be given to candidates able to work within Western European or North American time zones. A reliable internet connection is required.