WEKA / Weka.IO (201-500 Employees, 124% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WEKA addresses the storage challenges posed by today’s enterprise AI workloads and other high-performance applications running on-premises, in the cloud or bursting between platforms. The WEKA offers a modern subscription software-based data platform delivering 10x+ performance and scale demanded by today’s cloud and AI workloads. The WEKA Data Platform Delivers the simplicity of NAS, the performance of SAN or DAS and the scale of object storage, with no compromises.
The product marketing team distills complex technologies into clear customer stories that communicate our benefits and then work with marketing and sales teams to ensure they are leveraged to drive demand. We develop awesome marketing assets, measure our success and look for ways to improve. We juggle multiple priorities and execute high quality deliverables small and large.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic, results-driven storyteller to bring our industry leading Data Platform to life for customers, analysts, and sales teams. You will be responsible for defining messaging, executing product launches, cultivating thought leadership, feeding campaigns, and representing WEKA with customers, partners, and in public.
You're an experienced product marketer who is ready for the challenge of joining a fast growing company. You are creative, resourceful, and goal oriented. You enjoy the ability to deliver clear written and visual material to tell outstanding stories that inspire customers to buy your products and influencers to write about them. You are familiar with HPC and/or AI/ML storage technologies and how best to communicate their benefits to various audiences.
• Define and validate the messaging and positioning for products and solutions, socialize them across stakeholders, and leverage them to build a core set of marketing materials
• Plan and manage minor and major product launches to ensure all content and communication is delivered and on message
• Create external-facing content (slide decks, blogs, papers, videos, etc…) aligned to customer challenges, sales needs, and competitive threats
• Regularly engage with industry analysts to keep them up-to-date on our product and solutions, test product messaging and positioning, and solicit feedback from their view of the market
• Create and ensure the successful execution of the go-to-market strategy across the larger marketing team
• Use market insight and customer data to drive product requirements and collaborate on product definitions and positioning
• You have over 7 years of experience in product and/or solution marketing
• You are a storyteller able to break down complex concepts into simple and clear terms and a strong writer and visual communicator
• You have demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products thought the product lifecycle
• You are a problem solver who thrives in a high growth environment and possesses a positive “can do” attitude
• You bring either subject matter expertise in HPC and AL/ML infrastructure or you have the curiosity and desire to dig in and understand technology and its impact
• You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience; MBA or advanced degree a plus.