Tanium (501+ Employees, 59% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As Product Marketing & Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for the vision, commercial outcomes, and go to market strategy of Tanium’s Risk & Compliance portfolio.
In this role, you will be accountable for meeting the commercial outcomes (revenue and growth targets) associated with the Risk & Compliance portfolio and responsible for setting and executing against the associated product and go-to-market initiatives to achieve those outcomes. Initiatives will range from driving messaging & positioning to collaborating on product direction for the Risk & Compliance portfolio.
You will be responsible for ensuring that your strategy for the Risk & Compliance portfolio is aligned with customer needs, that resources are aligned with that strategy across the organization, and that execution against key initiatives is proceeding to plan. To that end, you will work within the Product Marketing & Strategy function – reporting to the VP of Product Marketing & Strategy – and heavily interface with product management, engineering, sales and marketing, technical account managers and sales engineering to deliver intended outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Define Product and GTM strategy and direction for Tanium’s Risk & Compliance portfolio to meet commercial goals for the portfolio (revenue and growth targets)
- Define and drive execution against key initiatives (either GTM or Product related) to achieve the intended commercial goals
- Set messaging and positioning for the Risk & Compliance portfolio
- Work with product management to set product strategy, direction, and priorities that are aligned to the intended commercial outcomes for the portfolio
- Work with sales, marketing, field enablement, and Tanium’s partner ecosystem to drive GTM initiatives for the Risk & Compliance portfolio
- Drive cross-functional cadences across product management, marketing, sales, field enablement, sales engineering, and technical account management to monitor portfolio commercial outcomes, gather feedback, and, as a result, set product & GTM priorities
- Lead customer engagements around portfolio direction (product & GTM) and cascade customer feedback to relevant stakeholders in support of initiatives
We’re looking for someone with:
- BS Required
- MS Preferred
- Experience in product management, product marketing, general management and/or management consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability of successfully delivering commercial and GTM outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in commercializing high-quality technology products and services in a high-growth environment
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams to deliver successfully against strategic initiatives
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Align with the Tanium values: we win as a team, we do the right thing, and we are unstoppable
- Intuition to identify greenfield (or neglected) markets that align with Tanium’s platform and present opportunities for rapid growth
- Willingness to take on firmly entrenched competitors with creative approaches to technology, and tenacious pursuit to build and grow a product’s customer base
- Strong written communication, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Adept at understanding and navigating organizations in order to inspire and influence internal and external customers
- Grit; ability to deal with and overcome challenges and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Do-what-it-takes approach; willingness to get your hands dirty
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is never satisfied with second place
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
u200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bAt Tanium, the health and safety of our employees and the community are our top priority. In our effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Tanium requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as of their start date, to the extent allowed by applicable law. If you are unable to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief, Tanium will engage in the interactive process and consider requests for an accommodation.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.