Engage3 is looking to hire a Product Operations Coordinator who will own our standardization and analysis of internal data for strategy creation and KPI monitoring for various product initiatives. You will be a key partner to our data science, solutions engineering, and UX teams to tie product KPIs with business level impact. With a combination of exceptional analytical skills, a curiosity, and an entrepreneurial “get stuff done” mindset, you’ll help us better understand our customers to drive changes that will shape the future of Engage3.
• 2 – 4 years of experience in a variety of operational, strategic, and analytical roles.
• Solid foundation of data and technical skills.
• You have the ability to easily transition between strategic thinking/planning to implementation/tactics.
• You have experience working with cross-functional Product teams, including Product Managers, Engineers, Designers. You are able to dive into product details and relay the ins and outs of your product with other stakeholders in marketing, solutions engineering and customer success. You are able to influence and have a scaled impact across different functions at Engage3.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, structuring ambiguous problems, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
• Collaborative Team Player. You have a proven ability to influence without authority and build strong working relationships with business partners; this is a highly cross-functional role, so a low ego and a high instinct for collaboration are musts.
• Great Communicator. You have exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal, visual, & presentation communication. You should have experience communicating with multiple levels of an organization. Ability to set and communicate an inspiring vision and get things done. The role will require that you relay information to many different teams, so you have to be especially good at collecting information and presenting it in new ways to convince your audience.
Bonus if you have
• Experience working in a high-growth self-serve B2B SaaS environment
• Experience working as a product manager