Bitso (501+ Employees, 389% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Bitso, Product Managers (PMs) are key players in building great products and delivering them to our customers. They are accountable for building products with a team composed of people with different functions. Among the key stakeholders, you may find software developers, designers, data scientists, business architects, and so on. PMs are also responsible for the speed and quality of the team’s decisions in order to maximize customer value and business impact. Truly great PMs at the Consumer Tribe will, over time, shoulder ever-greater ownership responsibility for realizing the Consumer Tribe’s vision of delivering financial freedom to Latin Americans with crypto as the gateway
- Drive product development – from conception to launch – of the products and product solutions you are accountable for, including complex “0 to 1” new platform capabilities
- Ensure that the Consumer Tribe’s and your team’s OKRs are achieved, proactively eliminating blockers and executing solutions.
- Keep updated with the regulatory landscape, regularly engaging with the legal and compliance teams to ensure our products are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews and usability testing
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to develop hypotheses and make product decisions. You also know when and how to balance data with intuition
- Define, prioritize and communicate long-term product goals, breaking them down into tangible hypotheses/deliverables
- Craft compelling product proposals with strong business sense to gain the buy-in of an executive audience
- Partner with engineers, designers, marketing, acquisition, customer operations, strategy and analytics teams
- Define, guide and execute our product strategy to deliver tools that empower our customers
- Define clear success metrics, and support your team to achieve them
- Communicate and collaborate with leaders from multiple disciplines and across multiple product lines
- Contribute to others’ growth through mentoring and building capabilities across the organization, rolling up your sleeves to support any teammate in need
- Work towards building a strong product culture where your team understands the importance of continuous testing and learning, leveraging data and customer feedback to come up with actionable insights and drive business performance.
- Be the voice of your teams across the organization.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management / Product Ownership, managing multidisciplinary teams to build, launch and scale digital products.
- Robust experience owning and supporting the entire product lifecycle to drive remarkable results of successful tech products
- Sharp UX design skills, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Analytically minded, and comfortable working with numbers and making decisions informed by data
- Ability to build strong relationships of trust across distinct stakeholders, navigating the added complexity of working across geos in a global business, and in a heavily remote collaboration environment
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Advanced English language skills (our primary common language across geos)
- Great willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Crypto experience is not a requirement. However, you will be expected to be a fast learner.
- You’re intellectually curious and think creatively.
- Experience working with customer-facing products (the ones directly related to the final user) and / or crypto or financial services would be a plus
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we want our team members to be owners of the company. Therefore, as we all together crave for the success of our business, you will be eligible to participate in our stock option plan!
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.