Therapy Brands (201-500 Employees, 55% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.
A Product Owner is responsible for organizing, prioritizing, and assessing work for our delivery team. Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. You will be responsible for facilitating communication between our clients and our development team(s), as well as help our clients to clearly define what should be built on behalf of the client and why.u202f
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Develop a deep understanding of products, customers, underlying datasets/metrics, and future product opportunitiesu202f
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create a best-in-class user experience and solutionu202f
- Closely work with the product management team to understand the product vision, strategic product direction, and product roadmapu202f
- Monitor customer feedback channels and conduct product research to gather information from various sources and toolsu202f
- Meet with customers and internal stakeholders to understand the business objectives and rationale behind specific customer requestsu202f
- Specify and document software requirements in story format (as in agile methodology) with proper acceptance criteria that meet the business requirementsu202f
- Resolve questions and provide clarifications raised by the engineering team during the development processu202f
- Review and help with test plans to ensure that developed solutions will meet defined requirementsu202f
- Assist with product management for training and the demonstration of new product featuresu202f
- Maintain a ranked backlog of new features, expressed in terms of epics and user stories, while prioritizing the needs of the product’s stakeholdersu202f
- Actively participate in regular activities of an agile team, including inspection and acceptance/rejection of completed worku202f
- Monitor and manage release plan and communicationsu202f
- Conduct product research and validationu202fu202f
- Translates research discoveries into usable and marketable productsu202f
- 4+ years experience as a Product Owner, Product Analyst, Product Manager or another related product roleu202f
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniquesu202f
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and articulate complex business and software requirements in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiencesu202f
- Experience working directly with customers to identify and prioritize product needsu202f
- Good listening and negotiation skills – can find compromises and tradeoffs to maximize delivered value across all stakeholdersu202f
- History of working effectively with both executives and peersu202f
- Willingness to be flexible while working within a small teamu202f
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, success-driven team environmentu202fu202f
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projectsu202f
- Have a strong ability to effectively communicate business requirements to the engineersu202f
- Bachelor's Degreeu202fu202f
- Healthcare experience is a plusu202f
- Experience with web technologies and wire-framing techniques is a plusu202f
- One or more related certifications such as Project Management Professions (PMP), PMI- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CPO) is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community. u200b
u200bWe will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.